PepsiCo

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,327 reviews

Terrible working environment

Overworked with no rewards, praise or recognition. Would not recommend hard working individuals to join this company. You only get used! Management only know to use the blame game,, you do the hard work and they take the praise!

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

No work life balance

Indoors

There's no life improvement you getting paid same salary for two years with the new employees who just started now, the difference is only 5% increase

Pros

Christmas packages

Snacks

excellent, its all about the people, growing their careers and enabling them. Cross functional, involved and part of the decision. Pepsico listens to its employees

The culture is no longer enabling for employees to thrive and excel at what they do.

The company has good values and CoC but the management processes makes it unpleasant to work for the company. The culture has recently developed to a hostile one, there is no consistency interms of empathy and support to coach and enable staff to reach good performance levels. Unless you are a favorite or what we called "directors pat" career growth and professional suppory will never bethere for, you woll just remain frustrated on your and blamed for everything not go right.grogrowthaprofe

Great and not great

It was fun and exciting to work in such big company, the only disappointing thing was the salary, according to the work that we were doing wasn't market related, overall I had a great time lots of experience i got from my manager and colleagues.

Exciting company to work for with great career growth potential.

A typical day doesn't exist in PepsiCo, it's such a dynamic and exciting place to work. I have grown as a person and in my career in the time I have work with the company. My role is challenging and rewarding. Management is supportive to career aspirations and keen to help development. Workplace culture is built on mutual respect and understanding. It is a results driven business and KPI's are expected to be met and exceeded. In my position, I receive continuous calls and Whatsapps out of hours which can impact work/life balance but the trade-off is a growing career, competitive salary and great work environment. My greatest satisfaction is seeing people grow in their roles.

Pros

Great team, exciting challenges.

Good work place

its a great place to work, a lot of good managers and the environment is very homey. one will feel welcomed. just needs to be quick on the work and get good connections withiin the business

Pros

canteen available, tea time, good environment

Cons

lack of career advancement in some departmenrs

I enjoyed it

Working with PEPSISCO was one the best thing that happened in my career. I loved it because I had a chance of meeting with different people everyday. I loved working with trucks and supplies. The challenging part was having to go to dangerous places to make the deliveries. The culture was good because old staff members helped the new staff which made the work easier.

Stable Company, Management Issues

PepsiCo is a good, stable Company. No growth opportunities Managers no compassion Target driven and this must be achieved no matter what. Culture of you get paid to work, so work. Managers lost the human touch

Pros

Stable Company, Bright Future

Cons

Managers lost touch with workers and no respect

International company with cultural diversity. Company have competitive rewarding system. Growth opportunities are available if you are willing to reallocate.

Pros

Carrer growth if you are willing to reallocate

Cons

Managed international. Sometimes management style differ per country.

Productive and manageable

Through this job and the experience I was able to put food on the table put my daughter through High School. It was a good experiential process. It had staff with versatile personalities which made it delightful even though the working hours were strenuous.

Productive and fun workplace

This organisation was a great one to be exposed to. I dealt with customers needs and their needs. The diversity in the different cities helped me understand different environments and different people. The working hours and pay were remarkable.

Change

Pepsi allowed me to think differently, as it was a different culture to what I was used to and brought about a set of different challenges and experiences.

Great Company to work for

Pepsi has an awesome warm and inviting culture. It is a very progressive forward thinking and fast paced organization. Rewards for great work are abundant and management are proud of their work force. Loads of great learning and development opportunities exist and there is a sound and solid awareness of company strategy and outputs from top management down to staffing levels. Over the years I have learned how to develop learning material for staff that is aligned with the overall company strategy. I have learned how to coach and mentor leaders. I went to work passionately every day and didn't have to seek out enjoyable parts of the job because my time spent at Pepsi was rewarding and fulfilling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6 K