PepsiCo

3,4Work-Life Balance
3,8Pay & Benefits

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 17 767 reviews

productive and fast paced

Company was productive and fast paced.. we worked day and night shift depending on which production line you were placed in. Salary could be better. Management must improve

Amazing Environment

Pepsico is a world-renowned company that offers many benefits to employees. It is an employer of choice for many people looking for a great work-life balance.

Pros

Medical Care

Cons

Long Hours

They really dont care about employees

Salary is not enough but you work almost everyday for long hours. Its not easy to be black because all the managers are people of colour. Its 1 of those jobs you just quit while you dont have a plan.

Pros

Free data

Indoors

There's no life improvement you getting paid same salary for two years with the new employees who just started now, the difference is only 5% increase

Pros

Christmas packages

Intern treatment

Nothing much i suggest that be treated as part of the company or family in terms of incentives, uniform and bonus, and must again supplement the amount they get from Government at least with 30%

Terrible working environment

Overworked with no rewards, praise or recognition. Would not recommend hard working individuals to join this company. You only get used! Management only know to use the blame game,, you do the hard work and they take the praise!

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

No work life balance

Sales Assistant at Simba

Good environment with supportive coworkers (especially the older ones). Management is also very supportive but labour is hard. Especially for women. Over time pay is great.

Great and not great

It was fun and exciting to work in such big company, the only disappointing thing was the salary, according to the work that we were doing wasn't market related, overall I had a great time lots of experience i got from my manager and colleagues.

learning environment , be productive and experienced in sales

work full day , multicultural environment and be on middle management level , but to work long ours that didn't have remuneration . i like overtime but with iether offs or paid long hours

Pros

fully socialization

Cons

unpaid long hours

Exciting company to work for with great career growth potential.

A typical day doesn't exist in PepsiCo, it's such a dynamic and exciting place to work. I have grown as a person and in my career in the time I have work with the company. My role is challenging and rewarding. Management is supportive to career aspirations and keen to help development. Workplace culture is built on mutual respect and understanding. It is a results driven business and KPI's are expected to be met and exceeded. In my position, I receive continuous calls and Whatsapps out of hours which can impact work/life balance but the trade-off is a growing career, competitive salary and great work environment. My greatest satisfaction is seeing people grow in their roles.

Pros

Great team, exciting challenges.

Cons

good place for a school leaver

This was + 30 years ago.Processed the wages weekly, learned about team work. i was a school leaver and new. management was fair. Culture was casual. enjoyable part was the constant learning as I was a school leaver

Pros

good role models to learn from

Cons

no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 17 767 reviews