Percepta

Percepta Employee Reviews

South Africa13 reviews

3,2Work-Life Balance

Poor Company Culture

Instead of risk analysis for any major problems,they give u a c script and expect you to appease clients that way. Growth is stagnant and management speaks to one Crown n sances to another tune

Best interviews.

I had two interviews recently and I was offered the position. It was definitely one of the best group interviews I've had. The panel was friendly and professional. I enjoyed everything. Can't wait to work with my colleagues. 😀

Pros

Great salary. Great working hours. Currently work from home.

Cons

So far so good.

Fun & Productive

Working for Percepta is the best decision i have made, Management is very supportive & no matter challenges faced with/ pressure i always feel motivated because of the positive attitude i get from my colleagues

Collaborative global Team & Amazing work culture

I've worked at Percepta for 4 years now and I've never looked back. Yes, I've worked hard and sometimes strange hours with the global teams aligned to my role... but I've absolutely loved every minute of it! The exposure to other parts of the world is priceless. I've also listened to the Exec Leadership Team here speak about the importance of their people... and I've seen them show it too! I'm very proud of my company and strongly encourage South Africans to join me here!

Pros

Team willingness to help you learn!

Cons

Normal call center challenges, it's the same around the world

productive and well taken care of

Currently on a fixed term contract, working from home but i have already learnt so much in this short time. Management is very helpful and not too busy to assist .. job itself is not hard, love helping the customers.Easily a 10 rating for this company.

Pros

great salary, working from home - equipment provided

Great company

I've been here for almost 2 years and i've learned so much. Great opportunities to gain new skills. My team are awesome too. Very supportive and knowledgeable.

None, just bad place to work. Long hours, the managers don't anything about their jobs, they don't help the agents as they don't anything. Procedures keep always changing. Not a good place to work.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, very low salary.

Official response from Percepta

30 April 2021
Sorry to hear about your experience. Without having more details, it's difficult to address your concerns. We're always looking to improve and would appreciate any additional feedback you may have - drop us a line at percepta.hr@percepta.com

Fun workplace

Working at Percepta was the best. There were stressful days as we all know how Customer Service can be. But overall we made it fun, we had dress ups days and all.

Produktiver Arbeitsort

Gutes Arbeitsumfeld Kollegen arbeiten produktiv zusammen Geschäftsführung leitet das Unternehmen erfolgreich Man kann sehr viel lernen und wachsen

Nice working with customers.

I deal with complaints every day about motor vehicles. So everyday I wait for the telephone to ring and listen first to the customers complain. After I have that I open a case for the customer and give the customer the reference number. After that I get in contact with the dealership where the customer bought/service his vehicle in order to get the customers complaint resolve. My aim is to make sure we get the customer satisfied at the end of assisting him with his complaint.

Pros

Get rewarded for your hardwork

Cons

Its is a stresfull job

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Percepta?

fun people that you work with and you get own space not being hot seated.

my day at work starts at 9 :30 and then take calls and start assisting the customer with the issues that they have they vehicles i love this part of my job as i get to connect with my customers.

Pros

we get an hour free in the morning so we can get update or just go on the internet

Cons

knocked off late as we are an hour behind the UK..

My normal work day

I have to take incoming calls for hours. I then have 3 hours to contact the dealership and customer to get an update.I have to also respond to emails. I have learned how a manufacturing warranty works and also learned how some cars operate and learned some components inside the vehicle's bonnet. Management is really help full depending who you ask for assistance I love working with my co-workers and we get along very well. The hardest part is to sometimes be the bearer of bad news if we can not assist the customer. I love helping customers and the appreciation we get from some of them,it makes it all worth it.

Pros

Work functions

Cons

the bonus

Creating customer loyalty

Percepta excels at providing outsourced customer contact services including concern resolution, technical support, sales and marketing support and business process management. Our customer relationship management professionals drive effective multi-channel customer relationships from 10 locations worldwide.

Pros

Good benefits for the contact centre industry

Cons

Automotive induastry contact centre is a rather hostile environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Percepta. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,9 out of 5 stars for Management
3,1 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Percepta
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?