Pernod Ricard

Pernod Ricard Employee Reviews

Got good working experience from working for this company. gained a lot of experience on how to prepare bond store paper for sars clearance. good company to work for. always have the employees interest at heart
excellent work environment with excellent services in and around the facility. learnt a lot of QlikView a well as SSRS SSIS and BI reporting. can recommend to others
High paced environment Positive values. ... Relaxed and productive atmosphere. ... Commitment to excellence. ... Open and honest communication. ... Cooperation, support, and empowerment. ... Sense of humor. ... Compassion, respect, and understanding. ... Flexibility.
Excellent company to work for, fast pace and stressful environment but like a family Everybody jumps in and assist where they see help is needed as they more like family then colleagues Even upper management know everyone by name and job title
I felt at home working for Pernod Ricard,the Management And Colleagues were very much supportive all the way with my day to day work related responsibilities.
Management has their favorites Salary is not competitive Growth comes if you Lick *** Incentives is a joke HR doesn’t take employees Grievances serious Overall just do your Job, Get Paid And Go home.
Very friendly workplace with a work hard, play hard setup. Hands on management. The company taught me a lot about myself, I enjoyed my time there even though the pay wasnt much.
Great company to work for. My day is very varied and therefore avoids any boredom. Much of my day is focused on Administrative functions and reporting.
Pros
International trips
Cons
non
The culture at Pernod Ricard is very convivial, people are friendly and they are educating individuals that are not familiar with work. The environment is not frustrating at all. The management also is friendly gives a chance to everyone for their opinion. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I became sure of what I was doing, being confident and bold about my duties.
Pros
Free drinks on Fridays
Cons
Long hours especially on month end
Pernod Ricard must be one of the best companies to work for. A typical day in my life is ensuring that my CEO and board have their diaries updated, meetings are scheduled according to their requirements and to manage each task as and when it occurs. I manage a lot of travel which is a fair portion of my day in the office. Other than that I have tasks to perform which are not related to the board and this includes administration relating to travel, credit card reconciliations, expense reconciliations etc. The management is very easy to deal with as they are all well versed in their field and very confident in their abilities. The culture is diverse and very much a personable office in each office in the regions and countries. The hardest part of the job is anticipating visa issuing by the embassies and this can vary from day to day. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my managers and colleagues every day. It is an environment which welcomes you every day.
Pros
Amazing incentive trips and discounts on bottles
if you looking for a great company, look no further than Pernod Ricard. They tick every box in a great employer. Fun, great brands, great people, and moving forward with setting the trends for the rest to follow
Pros
Great brands
Cons
Working in a productive environment is beneficial as you learn and gain new sales experience and pointers. Interacting with consumers was constant and I was never bored.
It is a good company that gives individulas (employees) to explore their optimum in the work place. Great environment and very flexible hours Friendly staff and bosses, easy to work with.
Pros
Free internationa trips
Cons
Third party language barrier
This company has embraced and taught me more than I could have imagined when I joined. Here you can achieve your full ambition with plenty of travel opportunities, should you choose.
Was managed like a small business Very flat management structures Consistently changing targets Very little promotional support Relied too heavily on brand equity
Pros
Good Work/Life balance
Cons
Very little brand support
Convivial culture “I feel ecstatic and mostly ready to learn. I’ve heard about the culture and environment, and I hope to experience it to the fullest”!
Pernod Ricard is a great company really enjoy the people and the culture the company embodies. The Iconic Brands makes it a pleasure to be associated with this company
Pros
The Culture
Cons
N/a
Host events - Non-paying job. We were chosen because of our influence and following on social media & social circles, tasked with brand exposure, whilst upholding values of Chivas Regal.
Pros
Got to meet new people
Cons
No financial payment
great working environment, good people. benifits are great with good bonuses annually. growth is sometimes long winded. business culture is excellent.
It is a fun fullied workplace,with alot of energetic,free spirited people & an open door policy type of management.Events are part of business so a person can be easily distracted,so it is good from time to time to remind yourself as to what the company requires from you & beable to manage your time efficiently.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
CRM, as all other FMCG companies. Sales management, route to market. Great management. Good culture. possibilities of growth, with great job security. Pricing in Off Trade on Independents. Bonus. 30% annual salary before tax. Fuel card, phone allowance
Pros
Incentives, Brands, Management, company car
Cons
Na