Pernod Ricard
4,3 out of 5 stars.

Pernod Ricard Employee Reviews

South Africa23 reviews

4,1Work-Life Balance

Fun company to work for.

The reason I left they hired someone whom was not experienced to manage the main market team. The person didn't have sales experience as well. We had qualified people in the team that they should have considered for the position but they didn't.

Pros

Getting bootstock

Cons

Working weekends

It was a good company to work for. gained alot of experience on how to do bond store release document

Got good working experience from working for this company. gained a lot of experience on how to prepare bond store paper for sars clearance. good company to work for. always have the employees interest at heart

Review of Pernod Ricard

excellent work environment with excellent services in and around the facility. learnt a lot of QlikView a well as SSRS SSIS and BI reporting. can recommend to others

Productive place

High paced environment Positive values. ... Relaxed and productive atmosphere. ... Commitment to excellence. ... Open and honest communication. ... Cooperation, support, and empowerment. ... Sense of humor. ... Compassion, respect, and understanding. ... Flexibility.

Excellent company to work for

Excellent company to work for, fast pace and stressful environment but like a family Everybody jumps in and assist where they see help is needed as they more like family then colleagues Even upper management know everyone by name and job title

It was fun working for the Company.

I felt at home working for Pernod Ricard,the Management And Colleagues were very much supportive all the way with my day to day work related responsibilities.

Low pay and Growth is prolonged

Management has their favorites Salary is not competitive Growth comes if you Lick *** Incentives is a joke HR doesn’t take employees Grievances serious Overall just do your Job, Get Paid And Go home.

Great experience

Very friendly workplace with a work hard, play hard setup. Hands on management. The company taught me a lot about myself, I enjoyed my time there even though the pay wasnt much.

Work Hard - Play Hard

Great company to work for. My day is very varied and therefore avoids any boredom. Much of my day is focused on Administrative functions and reporting.

Pros

International trips

Cons

non

Very healthy environment

The culture at Pernod Ricard is very convivial, people are friendly and they are educating individuals that are not familiar with work. The environment is not frustrating at all. The management also is friendly gives a chance to everyone for their opinion. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I became sure of what I was doing, being confident and bold about my duties.

Pros

Free drinks on Fridays

Cons

Long hours especially on month end

My life at Pernod Ricard

Pernod Ricard must be one of the best companies to work for. A typical day in my life is ensuring that my CEO and board have their diaries updated, meetings are scheduled according to their requirements and to manage each task as and when it occurs. I manage a lot of travel which is a fair portion of my day in the office. Other than that I have tasks to perform which are not related to the board and this includes administration relating to travel, credit card reconciliations, expense reconciliations etc. The management is very easy to deal with as they are all well versed in their field and very confident in their abilities. The culture is diverse and very much a personable office in each office in the regions and countries. The hardest part of the job is anticipating visa issuing by the embassies and this can vary from day to day. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my managers and colleagues every day. It is an environment which welcomes you every day.

Pros

Amazing incentive trips and discounts on bottles

great company

if you looking for a great company, look no further than Pernod Ricard. They tick every box in a great employer. Fun, great brands, great people, and moving forward with setting the trends for the rest to follow

Pros

Great brands

Prouctive

Working in a productive environment is beneficial as you learn and gain new sales experience and pointers. Interacting with consumers was constant and I was never bored.

Optimum work spec, fun environment, flexible hours and great colleagues to interact with. Easy accessible

It is a good company that gives individulas (employees) to explore their optimum in the work place. Great environment and very flexible hours Friendly staff and bosses, easy to work with.

Pros

Free internationa trips

Cons

Third party language barrier

Fantastic Company to work for!

This company has embraced and taught me more than I could have imagined when I joined. Here you can achieve your full ambition with plenty of travel opportunities, should you choose.

Very relaxed culture

Was managed like a small business Very flat management structures Consistently changing targets Very little promotional support Relied too heavily on brand equity

Pros

Good Work/Life balance

Cons

Very little brand support

Fun

Convivial culture “I feel ecstatic and mostly ready to learn. I’ve heard about the culture and environment, and I hope to experience it to the fullest”!

Great company to work at..

Pernod Ricard is a great company really enjoy the people and the culture the company embodies. The Iconic Brands makes it a pleasure to be associated with this company

Pros

The Culture

Cons

N/a

Fun weekend job

Host events - Non-paying job. We were chosen because of our influence and following on social media & social circles, tasked with brand exposure, whilst upholding values of Chivas Regal.

Pros

Got to meet new people

Cons

No financial payment

excellent culture and great place to work

great working environment, good people. benifits are great with good bonuses annually. growth is sometimes long winded. business culture is excellent.

Fun workplace

It is a fun fullied workplace,with alot of energetic,free spirited people & an open door policy type of management.Events are part of business so a person can be easily distracted,so it is good from time to time to remind yourself as to what the company requires from you & beable to manage your time efficiently.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pernod Ricard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance