PERSONNEL SEARCH
3,0 out of 5 stars.

PERSONNEL SEARCH Employee Reviews

As someone who fights to survive day to day. temp agencies is not the way to go. you will never get anywhere unless the company buys you out from them. which never happens
Il s'agit d'une profession libérale. Il n'y a pas d'avantages sociaux ni une sécurité sociale et encore moins une évolution de carrière. Le salaire varie en fonction de l'offre. Pour y arriver, j'ai commencé par une recherche personnelle puis m'appuyant sur les documentations, j'ai dû trouvé des personnes pour l'appliquer et cela a réussi mais rémunérer à moins de 200$ canadien par mois.
Pros
Relation humanitaire
Cons
Assurance maladie, retraite
On call, they would send you to work somewhere and you would arrive and wouldn't be needed, would get paid for 3 hours at least though. I would work here while in college for some extra money, they would call you or you would call them and see if they had work; then they would send you somewhere, could be anywhere or doing anything. I find they would take advantage of students and new workers to Canada.
Pros
Chose when I worked
Cons
pay
passer des journées avec de bon travail tous et respecter tous et achever en même tant .chacun respect son tache . l'aspect le plus difficile et de laisser un travail pour le lendemain a cause d'un nombre trop de visiteur qui demande des recherche de certain notions ou des dossiers pour répondre à leur besoin l'aspect le plus agréable est de contacter de nouvelle travail pour le classer et résoudre les problème plus facilement .
Pros
indemnite des heures suplementaire .
Cons
la charge du travail sans aide
I have experienced fair and reliable management from the staff. I have been rewarded with consideration for additional shifts based on my strong work ethic. Great agency for temporary placements.
Pros
Easy and reliable access to employment opportunities
Cons
No health benifits
it was temp work i worked in tissue plant operating the machines to make tissue paper towel. i was also responcible for keeping machine loaded and clearing any blockages.
A typical day at worked consisted of stacking pallets of toilet paper to the customer's specifications. I have learned to work quicker under pressure and I learned how to pack, label, and arrange pallets so a forklift can handle them efficiently. I have learned to work in a team related environment and properly using safety equipment. This job made me more alert and how it is important to stay safe around industrial machinery.
Pros
mostly friendly co-workers
Cons
too many consecutively long hours.
Like any job i have learnt alot of new things. Co-workers are very friendly.
Pros
...
Cons
getting my pay check on time
  1. Employee Reviews