PG Group

South Africa13 reviews

Clear
3,7Work-Life Balance
3,5Culture

What I learned from working there.

I learned a lot from working there. I learned to be able to function best under pressure. I discovered that, you need to be able to work well with other people to achieve the best results.

Collaborative workplace with a focus on team work.

The culture is a collaborative one. One has to be actively aware of industry technological advances to keep on track with current job activities to avoid being part of the current structural unemployment in South Africa under general.

Pros

Benefits and degrees of freedom to direct your future

Cons

Your growth depends on your personal push.

When the manager as for recons while u still have a pile of invoices to process.i have learnt to work well under pressure and the ability to use SAP programme. the management is strict when it comes to getting results and can also be friendly at times. there are lovely assisting co-workers and they easy to work with. the hardest part of the job is there is a load of work and we always busy which make it difficult to get the recons done in time.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Strict management

General review

During this period of my career, a typical day at work would be a 12 hr day. Learning the different businesses Managed and was managed Worked well with core workers. Importance of Team work realized. Hardest part was interfacing with so many professionals in a very short space of time. Enjoyed the experience

Pros

Lots of travelling

Cons

Long hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PG Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance