Philip Morris International

Account Executive1 review
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
4,0
A typpical day at work would involve driving around and seeing my PnP, Shoprite Checkers and Game stores in my deignated area to ensure that the have stock and they do not have any issues that need to be addressed.

What i learned while at PM is that a successful FMCG company needs to ensure that OOS are kept to an absolute minimum.

My co-workers are great colleagues that rely on me a lot in order for them to remain afloat and focused. Having been at the company for so long you assume the role of a mentor to everyone that wants to achieve their goals and KPI's.

The hardest part of the job is having to introduce yourself to a customer that isnt happy with something about the company besides you as an individual, it then becomes hard to seperate yourself from the company you are representing.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the meeting of and interacting with so many different personalities daily. You learn a lot from people if you allow yourself to.
Pros
company car, fuel card, laptop, 3g card
Cons
no room for growth
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Philip Morris International?