Philip Morris International Employee Reviews for Host/Hostess
South Africa2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 532 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day at work is going different venues to make our brand visible and selling to adult smokers. I've learned a lot about working with different people and how to handle pressure and still work in a team. The Hardest part is working till early hours of the morning and the most enjoyable part is working at big events and meeting new people.
Meeting different people
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Philip Morris International?
See more Philip Morris International reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philip Morris International. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1 532 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Philip Morris International
- Does Philip Morris International require background check? What kind of background check does Philip…3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Philip Morris International?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Philip Morris International, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Philip Morris International?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Philip Morris International? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Philip Morris International?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Philip Morris International?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by Philip Morris International?One person answered
See all questions and answers