Pick n Pay
Pick n Pay Employee Review

Interesting and exciting

2,0
10 October 2012
I learned how to manage difficult customers by being polite all the time. Management is there for support meaning desperate times call for desperate measures sometimes I had to make decisions myself concerning giving customer the best experience. The hardest part of the job was having to stand up with my feet for the whole day and the most enjoyable was dealing with different customers even the complicated ones.
2,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
nothing
Cons
only one off day a week
1,0
27 October 2020
Same role
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
The managers harass you and expect you to work like a slave. If you don't take your lunch break by 13:00 you forfeit it. Managers attitudes towards staff does not promote healthy working environment instead you constantly feel stressed. The owner was verbally abusive (swearing staff).
Pros
Cons
Working on your feet. Not allowed to sit. The salary does not justify the workload
3,0
22 October 2020
Same role
Confectioner and supervisor (Former Employee) - Lephalale, Limpopo
Pnp is nice company for one to work for ,but that one can be determined by the type of management u find at the work place more especially family store,some gave no benefits
Pros
Free tea milk and sugar
Cons
Long hours and must expect to work overtime
4,0
28 April 2020
Same location
Merchandiser, stock taker and a Packer (Former Employee) - Benoni, Gauteng
Am a hard worker,like to work with people listen carefully am kind and humble guy and I always like my work and respect it all times, always punctually.
  1. Interesting and exciting