Pick n Pay
3,8 out of 5 stars.
Pick n Pay Employee Review

4,0
8 December 2019
Working at pick n pay gave me a lot of experience on how to handle customers everyday, remaining calm at all times and assisting them where possible.The workload required dedication and patience as sometimes we worked under pressure, we handled money daily and that requires discipline at all times.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
5,0
10 February 2021
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Pick n pay is a good company you learn customer service how to deal with different types of people and be represented when you at work always put smile
Pros
Free luch
5,0
14 January 2021
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I had a very good time working at pick n pay .working every day n see customers was my favorite hobby. I was always looking forward to see them in the next day. Making customers looking very happy was mu favorite part of my job.
Pros
1hours
Cons
13hours
4,0
21 October 2020
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Megamart, Tembisa
I had times of fun while I was working at pick n pay, and I learned lot of things that made me strong and be always smiling and happy in difficulties
Pros
Only if we celebrating Company's birthday
Cons
Only if it's busy especially on month ends
  1. Management staff was always fair and treated all staff members with humanity and dignity.