Pick n Pay logo
Pick n Pay
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Pick n Pay

Pick n Pay Employee Review

It was nice working at pick n pay even though the salary was not enough but at least I was not spending a lot on transport because I was staying local

Same role

I was working at there floor as shelf packer and I enjoy it with food

It's was nice working there because I gain lot of experience as shelf packer and as merchandiser and I would like to work there again even the uniform was neat.

Pros

Yes we do get free lunch

Cons

42 hours a week
Same role

Haritage day

Im beauty I do have 3 year experience as cashier at picknpay it was nice working at picknpay.. I was getting paid 3800 to 4500 25 of every month's.

Pros

Cheap coupons

Cons

5 to 8 hours
Same location

Stressful and demanding job

The work demanded lot of hours to put in. Less team work and lot of stereotyped behavior from other colleagues. Had great benefits and market related salary structure. Only the aggressive and violent minded individuals make it to senior management. Lot of internal politics and less room for innovation.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Long hours and stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pick n Pay. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8

Based on 1 513 reviews

3,4Work/Life Balance
3,1Salary/Benefits
3,5Job Security/Advancement
3,6Management
3,6Culture
  • Pick n Pay
  • Pick n pay is a busy retail store worldwide in competition with other retail stores