Pick n Pay
3,8 out of 5 stars.
Pick n Pay Employee Review

5 April 2019
I worked there as a recruited contractor from J&M a recruiting agency. My experience to pay was not directly from pick n pay. The staff at pick n pay is very friendly and supportive. They see to their customers and the rest of their staff.
3,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Hours
10 February 2021
Same roleSame location
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Pick n pay is a good company you learn customer service how to deal with different types of people and be represented when you at work always put smile
Pros
Free luch
14 January 2021
Same role
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I had a very good time working at pick n pay .working every day n see customers was my favorite hobby. I was always looking forward to see them in the next day. Making customers looking very happy was mu favorite part of my job.
Pros
1hours
Cons
13hours
5 February 2021
Same location
Live Clerk (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I loved working at Pick n Pay as I learnt alot, also the staff as well as management are amazing always willing to teach, always willing to help so you never felt alone because the company overall is an extremely good one.
Pros
Free seminars
Cons
  1. While working here i had learned a lot as it was my first time working as a cashier. The experience was great. Pick n pay staff is great.