Pick n Pay logo

Pick n Pay Employee Reviews for Packer

3,4Work-Life Balance

Found 209 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 512 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Dealing with different people and different attitudes.Explore the shops department.Being able to help anywhere in the storeCommunication with customers.

Pros

Short hours

Cons

Long standing time

fun place to work at

I had so much fun even though it was for a short period of time but so far I enjoyed working there my managers knew what they were doing and treated us fairly

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

long hours and shifts

good work place

This job was very good and I enjoyed working there.just did not approve of the long hours and little money I got and that they did not give us food to eat.we had to buy wit the little money we got

Cons

hard and long hours

Productice

Worked at Pick n Pay as a Perishable Shelf Packer for 3Years,It was a challenging Job because some Days I worked long Hours,it was compulsory to work weekends and in public holidays.

Cons

Free breakfast, but bought lunch

fun workplace

At pick n pay you have so many opportunities actually is a growth company because inside the company you can be something not to remain in your position for the rest of your Life no

Pros

pay for lunch ticket

Cons

8hours

Fun work place

Pick n pay is a cimpony we're you feel welcomed working at ,they follows procedure in everything they do,they trains you until you understand the job their are giving you

Pros

Cheap stuff meal

Cons

Normal working hours

merchandising

It was nice the manager was friendly. But it was too far but except that it was good enjoyable. I got experience there . For merchandising,cashier and confident.

Pros

Cons

there was long ahours

Wel its fun working in there with good leadership

Its a nice working environment,staff being friendly but for me my rating hour is two low that's y I am looking for were else and our hours being cuted

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Less workin our

Customers first and evrythinh follows

It was really nice workin with the company and I learned a lot of experience they also took me for a firstaid level 1 training so the company cares about theit staff

Pros

Free lunches on holidays

Cons

Longs hours

I really enjoyed working as retail stores

I enjoyed my work at pick n pay because it's teachers me more things and I hv gain more experience on it and I have learned how to work with different costumes are

Pros

my own lunch box

Cons

it was nice i learned quick and the staff is very helpful

I also had an award for customer service I learned from a packer to a cashier in a years time I worked on the switchboard I worked in the cash office

Pros

free lunch and home transporr

Cons

diffrent shifts

Work environment is amazing and unforgettable.

Retail industry, we learn on how to care for our customers, treat our customers as queens and kings. We also know that customer is always right. We value our customers and ask them if they found everything they were looking for.

Pros

We learn about customer service.

Cons

We work long hours.

I love retail because I love working with people

I have high level of energy,I also have perseverance am a passion person..I love and respect my work...Pick n pay hyper its a good store that treat people with respect and love..

Flexible place to work

I have the ability to learn and work hard in order to achieve my objects and goals. I will like to use any opportunities that present itself to me to progress in life. I am eager to learn and develop my expertise so that I can be rated one of the top sellers or workers of the year.

Pros

No late caoming

Cons

Optional long hours

Productive and fun workplace

It was a good company to work for and the stuff is very friendly. They made sure we know the importance of time management and that importance of good customer service.

Pros

free transport back home

We fresh Product

I learned to co-operate with different people, i learn to make customer be attracted with Pick n Pay products i llearned to understand customers..the hardest part is when we have Black friday And the enjoyable time is when im on lunch because im not using any cent in my pocket we are eating free free Coffee

Pros

1 hour lunch

Cons

1 &30 hour

REproductive

fun workplace with good management and workers but had some of their job difficult, i learned to help also to know things that other people need to use.

productive and fun workplace

it was a good company with very friendly co-workers. the hardest part it where customers shout u, and the enjoyable its build a good relationship with customers.

Pros

free tea

Cons

We worked hard but at the end of the month we smiling and happy.Because is good company to take care of people and even the community.Good Customer Services and Good Communication with customers so I was very happy to get more experienced at Pick n Pay.There were very proud about me.

Pros

Good lunches

Cons

Normal hours or overtime

Knowledge and cooparation

I had great time,learned how to divide iterms according to its use, there was no hash everything was smoothly because of the confidence I enjoyed work

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

12hours

Productive and racism

I enjoy working at pick n pay because I am gaining lot of experience. Working with people, knowing how to treat people in the work place and also learning to work with money.

• Pick n Pay