Pick n Pay
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Pick n Pay Employee Reviews in Benoni, Gauteng

Am a hard worker,like to work with people listen carefully am kind and humble guy and I always like my work and respect it all times, always punctually.
They a family store and the family looked after all their staff. The customers was day to day and loved just coming to the store. It was amazing experience and would go back in a heart beat
on a typical day, as a worker you arrive in the morning to get started with the usual work. management usually takes rounds to monitor work done, while co-workers often try to establish relationships amongst each other in order to get by the menial tasks of packing. the hardest part is making it through the day without having lost the will to come back to work harder the next day, otherwise the job isn't much of an impossible task. breaks are given from time to time and catching up with fellow workers is always easy going. the best part about this job is having to see what being a customer entails, and how to interact and be of value to them makes the job worth sticking through.
Pros
fair breaks
Cons
I learned how to manage difficult customers by being polite all the time. Management is there for support meaning desperate times call for desperate measures sometimes I had to make decisions myself concerning giving customer the best experience. The hardest part of the job was having to stand up with my feet for the whole day and the most enjoyable was dealing with different customers even the complicated ones.
Pros
nothing
Cons
only one off day a week