Pick n Pay
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Pick n Pay Employee Reviews in Dundee, KwaZulu-Natal

Working at pick n pay is very good and enjoyable, sometimes you'll be faced with difficulties but you can work and learn new thing come up with new ideas and learn to work with others, they also teach you how to manage time and complete your work in time
It was a gud job indeed we currently got leave...we usaul takes day off the staff was gud...we make a great team ..I used to travel early because they did understand my situation until I found my own place..I had to leave this company and complete my studies BT enjoy enjoy working there a lot.
Pros
1 oclock
Cons
1hour
I am a seasoned retail manager with experience in all departments, from receiving, banking , cashing up to buying and negoiating deals.i over sea all the departments.i have strong admin skills and i am good with customers.i have learnt that the customer is king and if the staff are motivated the customer benefits.I manage the staff with aim of bringing out the best as a team,if we do our job right the customer is always satisfied.i have a good working relationship with my fellow colleagues and they are looking for ways to improve their service and find ways to work smarter.the best part of this job is customer satisfaction.
Pros
i am always willing to try and find ways to improve on the business
Cons
i
  1. Dundee, KwaZulu-Natal