Pick n Pay logo
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Pick n Pay Employee Reviews in Goodwood, Western Cape

3,4Work-Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 512 reviews

Productive and fun, always have something to do.

I was working at Fruit and Veg section, when I start, I'd check what needs to be replenished, clean the environment... I learnt customer care services as I was dealing with customers everyday, met new people and mad friends. Management was alright and understanding, I always asked for late shifts (anytime from 9am till the store closes since transport was bad for me so supervisor/s complied). The hardest was when I had to get in the fridge that fridge was cold and I had a jacket which was always at work apart from the fridge part, I enjoyed everyday at my PnP.

Pros

Double pay on Public Holidays

productive and fun

truly fun place to work as no day is the same.management has respect for workers and treat everyone equally.we worked as a team culture is each one teach one.

Pros

free lunches and uniform

Cons

more productivity less income

I would arrive at work 20 minutes earlier , when my shift starts i would fetch my float from the cash office , count it and then report to my supervisor , he would then locate me to my checkout point where i would be working for the rest of the day. i learned that when one is working with money they need to be calm or they would make mistakes. management was very productive but lacked communication skills. my co-workers were very helpful. the hardest part of the job was shorts and overs. when i had to work from 8am till 8pm late , considering the fact that i only worked on weekends as i was a full time student at the time.

Pros

lunch time

Cons

short hours

Jobs at Pick n Pay