Pick n Pay
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Pick n Pay Employee Reviews in Witbank, Mpumalanga

Work is good and the environment is workable. Management is friendly and dedicated to their duties. The only thing I am not happy about is remuneration...... It's not enough
Pros
Free tea and bread
Cons
Short hours
The company that is very professional in doing things , The company that doesn't discriminate in terms of colour or gender, company that respect human beings , gives back to the community.
Pick n pay is very nice company to work for. It takes good care of their staff and treats everyone equally. It offers training for their staff to make sure that they are always equipped with the ever changing business world. Treat their customers as queens. They care for the community that they operate in.
Pros
Training for staff, loans to help with building houses, bursaries for kids
Cons
Long working hours with skeleton Management which result in straining the body. Management to always sacrifice their time for business. The company's Trainee Program produces good and hard working managers. It gives a good experience on running of a grocery store and to understand different customer profiles by being transferred from one place to another at any given time.
Pros
Management incentive
Cons
Poorly managed
I loved working with pick 'n pay cause it teach me how to work with customers and how to deal with daily crisis and management was friendly I enjoyed.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
is a fun working but not anymore. I really learned a lord in pick n pay in terms of how to run a business and keep it sustainable,the hygiene standards, working as a team with co workers. the hardest part of the job is when you give instructions to the staff and don't listen to you.the most enjoyable part of the job is when the results are archived and I turn to feel very great.
Pros
meals is being subsidised
Cons
occasionally long hours