Pick n Pay
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Pick n Pay Employee Reviews for Branch Manager

Pick n pay is great environment to grow your career. Creating a healthy relationship with workers makes things a lot more easier and it's makes shopping more simple for customers
Good and caring company ,well istablished and secured job to from part of a great career. Great to work for Helpfully and caring staff Healthy and great enviroment to work in and staff feels they want to work there.i feel any workplaces has got his own ups and downs ,but does come done as to what u make of it . You can actually make or brake your own career .the staff is very motivated and thus work for years at the company , Great place to work and a better place to shop .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
High standards of Customer Service, Day-to-day Operations, Internal and External Communications, Daily Employee Scheduling, Recruitment, Training and Motivation of Staff, Initiating Disciplinaries, Health & Safety and Food Safety Compliance as well as Relationship Management.
Pros
Medical Aid
Cons
I am a seasoned retail manager with experience in all departments, from receiving, banking , cashing up to buying and negoiating deals.i over sea all the departments.i have strong admin skills and i am good with customers.i have learnt that the customer is king and if the staff are motivated the customer benefits.I manage the staff with aim of bringing out the best as a team,if we do our job right the customer is always satisfied.i have a good working relationship with my fellow colleagues and they are looking for ways to improve their service and find ways to work smarter.the best part of this job is customer satisfaction.
Pros
i am always willing to try and find ways to improve on the business
Cons
i