Pick n Pay

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,536 reviews

Productive and Fun

Hard work and focus is needed, but the environment is fun, supportive and a home away from home.The experience I have gained is multi tasking between 20 stores, and keeping each store's requirements at a high standard. The hardest part of the job is the long overtime hours that would occur frequently. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when he deadlines are meet and campaigns are successful.

Pros

13th cheque

Cons

long overtime hours

funny place

pick n pay was just the temporary job, it was nice to work there but sometime we met case of xenophobia from people but without danger. i did not get time to perform because of nationality but if in good condition of work i will do really my job and progress in my carreer.

Productive workplace

I enjoy my job, I've come to love what i do. Retail can be very challenging especially when you mostly females. A work environment could be good and bad, depends on what you make of it. The hardest part of my job is dealing with lazy employees. But then again tge best part of my job is able to merchandise,coming up with great ideas for the store etc, run the store the way i want it to be run and do things the right way.

Pros

Fast growth within the company

Cons

Long hours, not a good salary for the amount of work you do

Family Business has gone corporate

Pick n Pay was my first 'real' job and my experience and knowledge from working at PnP is invaluable. PnP has been through some really difficult times recently and need to try and increase the staff moral again.

Benefits

Cons

Long Hours, limited growth

it was nice to work with customers

For me it was nice to work with people in a team and to work with the customers but now im looking for something else.i was learn alot by pnp to order the stock and to talk with the reps for me was comunication a big role in my job to keep everyone happy .

Pros

meal ticket

Cons

hours was to lonh

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pick n Pay. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Pick n Pay