Pick n Pay

Pick n Pay Employee Reviews for Produce Manager

Produce Manager6 reviews
South Africa6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,560 reviews

Been awhile since working for them

Pick n Pay was my first job when I turned 16 I Was a Sunday casual only worked on Sundays and publice holidays and stock take for finacial year end.So as first job it was intresting and lots of Learing in House about customer and how to deal with Customers

Productive and fast paced

Fast paced, required accuracy most of the time, good communication skills are mostly required to carry out the day to day duties. Punctuality is highly required.

Pros

Punctuality and honesty

Cons

Negligence

Pro activity is key and teamwork is the best

Working in a pick n pay is awesome. I get alot of time to communicate with different customers and staff on how the company is and what we bring to the table as a no1 supermarket.

Pros

Free lunch

Assistant manager

This was more of independent post a jobit that allowed me to grow as person and prepared me for a better life ahead. In these days I was young but responsible this is why I was tasked with such responsibility

job security/advancement

Opening standard for early trade. Working with customers. Managerial skills are high. Most commited to their duties daily. When the supplier didn't deliver stock for the day means loss on profit. When we rich the budget for weekly and monthly to balance our profit and loss account for the financial year.

Constantly empowering

Working at Pick 'n Pay Retail was a constant learning experience. One which gave me the opportunity to enhance my professional personality and corporate skills. An extremely empowering experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pick n Pay. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Pick n Pay
  • Produce Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?