Pink Elephant Inc
3,9 out of 5 stars.

Pink Elephant Inc Pay & Benefits reviews

I love the job but it’s not enough hrs for me. I am looking for something Monday through Friday to supplement extra income didn’t want to leave my weekend job..
Pros
Good people
Cons
No hours
El ambiente de trabajo es muy bueno y hay excelentes prestaciones, sin embargo quiero crecer profesionalmente y personalmente, así como mejorar mi nivel de vida y el ingreso actual no me lo permite.
Pros
Horarios
Cons
Sueldo muy bajo
A lovely location with a lovely sea-view. Nice staff and good food. Not too far from cork city and kin sale so very accessible and in a beautiful part of the country
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Food could be better
Fun place to work specially on weekends . 20 mimosas flavors and great food. Tips were good too. Great place to work if you're hip hop fan. It's like day party there on weekends.
This is a good company to work for, they invest in the staff and promote through the ranks. The benefits were good and the company took care of its employees.
I've been there for about just over 5 year I've really good time commitment to my work making friends and communities with customers
Cons
Excelente ambiente de trabalho. Boa remuneração. Bons relacionamentos etc.
glad to be a part of the Pink family, I learned how to use out of the box thinking and come up with innovative platforms for clients to display their product and increase their regional sales.my co-workers were a team, full of life, lots of fun.hardest part of the job was when the venue closed down.
Pros
events, meeting great people
Cons
salary