Planet Fitness

Planet Fitness Employee Reviews in Benoni, Gauteng

Planet Fitness is one of the most competitive health club in South Africa with a good commission structure , just long working hours are the cons but still good.
Equity need to be enforced White monopoly capitalism need to end As first pretence is always given to whites.the Hr need to take control of all hr relatated matters not CGM
Working day consist of around 12-16 hours per day. Having lots of customer & administration issues always at hand. Contractual questions from paid up members. General & Consistent maintenance of gym attire equipment. Checking up on cleaning & maintenance staff as general. Liase & member perceptions was always key issues for me at hand
Pros
Free training abilities & another Free membership nationally
Cons
Long Hours
it was a hard long day! I learned to make each member`s card. management was friendly towards accept the admin manager co workers was friendly and helpful towards me. counting the petty cash, because I am not good at maths and doing the member`s contract. making each member`s card and eliminating each member`s card.
Pros
gymming before starting my shift.
Cons
I had to walk a distance of 10km per day since well the company did not have a company car and the company is located in a white area where public transport was a huge problem. I have learned to close the deals, to be a customer agent, to have sympathy, to communicate with clients in a proper manner as I had to make the client to feel that he/she is the most important person. My manager was very strict the word "can't" to him did not exist, he was so passionate in what we where doing and I've learned a lot from him in a short period. The hardest part of the job was whereby you have to go on field and find clients and you will be dealing with different people and when you don't have leads you have to go to the robots and hand out flyers. The most enjoyable part is when you've closed the deal.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
08:30 - 19:00