Planet Fitness

Centurion, Gauteng7 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 6 177 reviews

Fun workplace

Its a great company to start your career,But no growth, salary is not the same, you might be in the same position doing the same job, but you find other people earning more than you

It was a commission driven place. Healthy competition. My telecommunication skills improved. It was better due to environment and the people in the office were helpful. teamwork.

Not a healthy work environment

You stand 8 hours in reception. You deal with customers who have their money stolen and are rude. Overtime is not compensated for in anyway. They also want you to look like a barbie doll.

Pros

Access to any Gym

Cons

Long hours and no compensation

Productive place to work

It's a fitness facility in hennops centurion,had an opportunity to get trained by one of their best actually obtained a certificate as a qualified sales consultant. very good company looks after its workers good clientele ,have learnt alot from planet fitness I believe in myself more because of what the taught me I can work underpresure without actually feeling the pressure .

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Very long hours

Fitness Centre

I was working in a fitness centre where it was a great place to be. Hard work and friendship is a requirement to be able to survive there.

Pros

Friendships

Cons

Attitudes of staff members

its a very productive and fun work environment

working at planetfitness as a sales consultant helped me gain a lot of experience in the sales marketing and advertising industry and also helped me in communication skills and phone etiquettes.

Pros

free gym membership

Cons

normal working hours

Its nice wroking envirnment but the working hours cut you off completely from the outside world. Thier commision structure is good but no security.

The Job has a good salary structure but has no security in terms of income. Its a good place to learn Hard Selling and be able to be build good rapports with people.

Pros

Free training

Cons

12 hours of work time, 9am-8pm

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Planet Fitness?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Planet Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 6 177 reviews