Planet Fitness

Planet Fitness Employee Reviews

Great place to work if you are into sports and health and fitness. Nice people and overall superb environment. Competitive and challenging. My experience working for Planet Fitness was amazing - I was part of a great sales team and the manager was engaging and supportive.
Pros
Get to use the fascilities, two hour lunch break
Cons
Long hours, seven days of the week
Having a typical day at work will be not having a busy day with few members accessing the club few queries to attend to. Everyday at planet fitness is a learning day u gat to learn different things from different people such as how u supposed to greet meet and talk.management should be fair at all times.
Good company, no benefits, long hours and low salaries. Very little growth. Good place to start, experience is few but working with people experiences are great.
Fun dynamic environment really love the gym life and changing people's lives through fitness and health and change of life style and outdoor sales were the best
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Great experience, met lots of influential people who have impacted my life very positively. The company took us to training on all the latest fitness trends that where coming into the industry to meet with the International standards.
Pros
Discounts for gym sign up referrals.
Cons
I am hard working person who doesn't mind to work on her own and with other people, very passionate with office job, very humble, good communicate and listen alternative before I answer a question.
Loved working there. I love to stay active and healthy. Teaching classes was a passion for me and I would love to teach classes here in the Sandton area
Great place to work. It is fast paced which helps makes the shifts go by quickly. The most enjoyable part of this job for me is the great group of people that you work with every day and also the work benefits are very good. (discounts at certain stores) But, the minimum wage rate is too low for the amount of hours worked.
MRM was an exciting working environment I’ve ever been in. Very professional and there was always room to grow and improve yourself. After a certain amount of calls dialed there was prizes to be won, just complementing the work you had done and more work that still had to be done so the benefits would always drive you to do your job perfectly because you always had something to look forward to
Pros
Leave early when weekly or daily target had been reached.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Planet Fitness?
M a hard worker and focus I like working as a team like to explore a lot of things in a company I really like Giving those who were coming after me a capacity
Kind staff which makes the workplace pleasant. Environment very energetic and fast paced. Long working hours. Ideal for people with good people skills.
Pros
Free access to gym facilities and classes
Cons
A typical day at work comprises of dealing with a lot of member queries and complaints. But overall its a good company to work for but it is difficult to juggle work and family life
Pros
Free gym
Cons
Very long hours
Planet Fitness - Lynnwood is a wonderful gym to work at and gain the level of understanding how to work with all types of people. Learning to interact wirh several people, motivate people and work with people from what they need when it comes ro their specific body types and what each person wants to accomplish. Weither it is loosing weight or building muscle, Planet Fitness told me that hard work does pay off in a sense when it comes to realistic goals being met on a consistent basis. Planet Fitness shows discipline, character, perserverance, positive mindset and a tweeked mental mindet rhat improves anybodies overall lifestyle if a person truly commits to one's goals daily.
Pros
When I used to work at Planet Fitness I could gym for free
Cons
It was a commission driven place. Healthy competition. My telecommunication skills improved. It was better due to environment and the people in the office were helpful. teamwork.
Planet fitness is a very fun clean vibrating work place to work at. The people are very open they help you with any questions you have and make sure you understand.
Pros
Managerable lunch hours
Cons
Cold enviroment
daily reconciliation if daily banking and submission to auditirs , daily preparation of sales commission and club revenue , audit compliance on new contract , identify and investigate and report any non -compliance , daily manual audits
Cons
Daily KPI's must be achieved, teaches you to negotiate and close efficiently and quick. Management is very strict and professional, always pushing their consultants to achieve their best. The hardest part of the job is getting prospects to come to the club as to be able to sell memberships. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to be part of peoples conscious decision to become healthy and live a healthier lifestyle. Also getting to know people personally and what goals they want to achieve.
Pros
Free National Gym access
Cons
Extremely Long hours
Use of Innovation and initiative Communication Assertive Self motivated Organized Dedicated Time Management Attention to detail Customer Orientated
Pros
Free Gym
Cons
Commission
Great experience .was awesome helping clients to achieve their goals and work with like minded people on a day to day basis. Fit and fun environment to work in
Pros
Great
Cons
Great
Was fun to work at the company. The environment was positive and the people were very friendly. Management always ensured that the employees was always motivated and happy.
Pros
Free membership
Cons
Unflexible working hours
A typical day would comprise of contacting prospects and cold calling until a client would have an interest in the Gym Contract.Once that was established we would invite them in for a meeting and a trial, then they would sign a specific length contract.
Pros
Started well but the Salary was not that great
Cons
No Advancement
  1. Employee Reviews