plastic Company
4,1 out of 5 stars.

plastic Company Employee Reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

At plastic company I was happy but was working hard

It was nice working at the company but I decided to go back to school to do my Diploma for business management I am a hard work and I love working with people

great

The job seekers like this company great benefit great place with great team from online and job marketing, I looking for Graphic Design or other in this company...

productive and easy going job

Great Job to work and Hours are Good! Simply not too Much thinking needed but overall great pace as well. Great job to have if you don't mind working 3rd shift.

Great job

Great job Good place to work Good communication skills They work as a team no issue out of anyone and also great job benefits the hours are great .

Very good job lots of hard work and very professional. I learned productivity. Stayed busy was never a time when I wasn’t working. A hot environment but the more you move the faster the work day goes by.

Plastic company

You have to make sure that every item is well packaged presentable and no marks or scratches on anything that I Delicate. A lot of team work is necessary.

Productive and it was interesting working with the company.

My working experience in that company was interesting, I was working as a supervisor and I learnt a lot. mostly night shift is always hard to supervis

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short breaks, day and night shift.

Factory Work

If you can handle a job with non stop moving bending and lifting then this is a good way to earn a decent amount of money in little time. There are pros and cons when choosing this type of labor.

Production assembly

On a usual day at work we would make bins for the fruit companies around California we also ground down old bins for recycle and use as bottom holders .

Stable work place

This company had good co-workers. It also had a great supervisor that will give great feed back n stuff that need to be done. The hardest part about the job is that it required to stand up fr 12 hour shift.

Yep

Fab Free lunch provided, weekly pay, worked in an office typing up dpcuments and printing stuff off. Only worked monday to friday lpvelt weekend off

Family owned Business

Was a great job but dealing with the Family's issues was really hard, Really liked all of them but they did not get along as a Family.

Pros

Very nice and respectful Family

Cons

To much Family Personal issues.

Regency plastic industrial LTD

there was this day my senior supervisor blew out the diesel at night, then he organised some of the guys from to fecth it from the stream when day break engeneers came and saw this disaster, asked about it and the senior supervisor put the blame on me. me and my co-workers went and packed everything up and cleaned where it was needed for the best of the company so that business could go on a usual. I learnt obidience an co-operation, my co-workers no matter how many hardships i faced i knew that they ewre there to only make me strong. the hardest part was mixing the material. the most enjoyable part was operating the machiche.

Pros

Insentives for hardwork

Cons

Overtime

Hand work

My day would start out with me checking to make sure that they got the work done the night before. I would set up stations for people to do assembly work if I had to inspect parts for for items for a grade or acceptance-rejection status. And compare colors, shapes. textures, or drades of products of materials with color charts, templates, or samples to varify conformance to standards. Collect or select samples for testing or use as models.etc.Mangement was leanent co-workers were great. Hard part of the day was when parts were not coming back the way I would send them in.The best part is when the clients would call and say they love the product.

Pros

good hours 6-2:30

Cons

only one break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at plastic Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance