Platinum Life logo
Platinum Life
3,5 out of 5 stars.

Platinum Life Employee Reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Great environment but no job security

It's a great environment with nice incentives and the Team leaders are the best, they are very encouraging and always try to make the team feel better if targets are not met. There's free breakfast and coffee throughout the day. It just that your job could end anytime if you don't make enough sales as per target. The commission structure is very good. They say it's doable but seems like you just need luck.

Pros

Breakfast and fruits, working hours (08:00-16:30) Mon-Fri, comm structure

Cons

No job security, they don't hesitate to terminate the contract if you don't meet targets

Management sucks

Good people, unfair management,good supervisors and great mentors Good salary. The personnel managers are not fit to be in management and are not fit to work with people.

Rude management

This company is most definitely not fair, they don't treat their staff professionally, they treat tjem like children. The office environment is not bad, but we workex under a lot of pressure

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Terrible management, Pressure

Enjoyable if you're good with sales

It was a learning curve of the world of employment. It was stressful at times but the management always ensured that we were coping and had fun. It was competitive yet thrilling. It taught me the art of customer service.

Growth Opportunities

Platinum Life is a vibrant place to work for. The money is very good and there is profit share for permanent employees also. Colleagues are friendly and the support one receives from management is amazing. I would recommend anyone to work there as there is a lot of growth opportunity.

Fast paced productive results

The company works at full time from start to end. They demand that reports are given to team leaders daily. The management handles all administrational work. The work is under full pressure. There is a demand for results on time. If you do not meet the results required within three months, staff get fired. The handle the letting go of staff very harshly as they need results to be driven. Staff feel under pressure of losing the work daily because of results. The work is mainly desk operated. There is very little time to communicate. It is a single based desk operated area. Team leaders expect a lot results. They push motivation on a daily basis. Approach to work is very focused. The staff of department normally provide all the results needed on a daily basis. There is updates of progress that gets put on display. Team leaders are very comfortable in relaxing their team when the work is under pressure. They provide a lot of get togethers. The company supports all staff. They are very closely linked with staffs private lives. They require needs to be met. Management works privately and team leaders only get to communicate with management.

experience and learning

it was a great learning experience had learned a lot about cancer and how it can change your life and family's life , and how imported it is too have cover that will cover you in time off need communication skills

Great culture

It was comission based work. It had a set code of ethics which needs discipline. It taught me the importance of meeting deadlines and great communication skills.

Not A great place to be at

They put through whom they like-favoritism.No leave if you write exams/tests at 8am/5pm-you work a full day.No leave for supps.Don't care about employees as there's always people resigning and being interviewed.Dolly is cool

Pros

Free lunch-Cheese and Hot dogs every day.

Cons

hours

Best company with growth

Excellent working environment a company with growth with good and loving management but high pressured environment that grows and teaches you its very educational

My review

Platinum Life isn't the best place to work at. The leaders were only nice when they needed you. They set targets that seem reachable but make them hard to reach.

Typical day at would be sorting out ur sales sheet and dialing each lead on the sheet

Good work environment to work at Nice incentives too Good working hours Jewish holidays a plus Work culture great Meeting targets exciting when incentives set are of monetary value

Platinum Life is one of best companies I have ever worked for

The best employer thus far, environment is great and management does their job properly.i learned alot working for platinum life the experience was overwhelming I am more skilled now than before and I am ready to take on the world with all my experience. Thank you Platinum Life

Dream Company

I absolutely loved the corporate culture while working here. I love the fact that the company is quite paper keeping you as an employee quite productive and efficient in doing your work.

Pros

Free Breakfast and other incentives

A target-based environment

It was a target-based environment which was really welcoming and friendly. I could fit into the culture of the company however it was difficult dealing with the pressure of a Call Centre environment that is based on targets. Salary was commission-based.

Productive and fun workplace

Working at platinum life had helped me gain a lot of experience and to be able to be independent and get my own place to stay I made a lot of money .I gained a lot and also being able to support my family and also to learn more about cancer

Pros

Free break fast and alcohol

Cons

Fair hours

Fun training

Great place. Targets are too steep but great...as I've only been on the training side of things. I didn't make it too far because of the steep targets

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

Working recycled leads

Fun workplace. Too much pressure

Too much pressure. Great commission. Fun environment. Management is cool. Needs hard worker and must be willing to sit all day on the phone and work over time if team isn't meeting sales target.

Pros

Too much pressure

Cons

Great commission

Work Ethics

Free Breakfast in the morning in a clean environment. good security with enough parking lots. they re professional an have good leadership Technics.good working hours and lots of holidays.

Pros

clean environment

Cons

2 out of 10 chances to be permanent.

Fun place to work at

Its a good company, only flaw is that there is no job security. More effort could be done to help trainees at an equal rate with the leads provided, all in all its enjoyable and never a dull moment

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

No job security

Worked part-time

A typical day at work was tension filled as your job depended on the number of sales made. I learned how to persuade and convince people to buy products. I also learned how to balance work and school. The workplace culture is so intriguing and vibrant something I personally enjoyed. The hardest part of the job is the fact that you do not choose potential buyers yourself and sometimes individuals you are trying to sell to are unemployed. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get the hang of sales and enjoy accomplishing your target goals.

Pros

Sales experience

Cons

Salary and commision varies according to how well you did. Inconsistent salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Platinum Life. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5