Platinum Life
3,5 out of 5 stars.
Platinum Life Employee Review

Commision basis and not stimulating

3,0
8 November 2015
Nature of the job is extremely repetitive and does not provide a challenge at all. HR is very unorganized and because of the commission basis, the salary is too inconsistent. Working environment is good, just the nature of the job and management style is not up to standard.
3,0
4 September 2019
Same role
Data Generator (Former Employee) - Illovo, Gauteng
It was a target-based environment which was really welcoming and friendly. I could fit into the culture of the company however it was difficult dealing with the pressure of a Call Centre environment that is based on targets. Salary was commission-based.
4,0
17 September 2015
Same role
Data Generator (Former Employee) - Johannesburg North, GP
I enjoyed working at Platinum Life for the three months that I was there. A typical day at work involved sitting at your desk and calling fresh leads with the hopes of gaining potential clients. I learned how to communicate well with people and also to work at a faster pace. I got along well with my co-workers and I am still in contact with most of them. The hardest part of my job was reaching my high daily targets and my most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the wonderful people I met.
Pros
Free fruit and popcorn everyday
Cons
Rude clients
2,0
21 December 2020
Same location
Lead Generator (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
Good people, unfair management,good supervisors and great mentors Good salary. The personnel managers are not fit to be in management and are not fit to work with people.
  1. Commision basis and not stimulating