Platinum Life
Platinum Life Employee Review

Enjoyable environment

5,0
25 August 2015
A typical day at work, was getting coffee upon arrival and greeting the entire office before closing in on your own cubicle of work. I have learned how the basic corporative environment operates in the day to day life and I gained skills I never knew I could have, like keeping calm under unimaginable stress, for instance! I had and still have great respect for the management of Platinum Life, as they put effort into each and every single employee. They were mentors to me, not only on occupational level. The most enjoyable part of the job, was probably my co-workers and the fact that I did not feel like a third year student when I walked in the office. The atmosphere was almost perfect! Despite all the great aspects of Platinum Life, the actual deed of doing the same work every day, repeating the same set of words every 15 minutes and elaborating on a harsh topic such as Cancer all day long, was the hardest.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Free Coffee and Popcorn Througout the entire day and Free Snack at 11:00
Cons
Rude clients
1,0
23 September 2020
Same roleSame location
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) - Potchefstroom, North West
This company is most definitely not fair, they don't treat their staff professionally, they treat tjem like children. The office environment is not bad, but we workex under a lot of pressure
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Terrible management, Pressure
1,0
14 November 2019
Same role
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Platinum Life isn't the best place to work at. The leaders were only nice when they needed you. They set targets that seem reachable but make them hard to reach.
4,0
29 April 2019
Same location
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Potchefstroom, North West
A typical day at work was tension filled as your job depended on the number of sales made. I learned how to persuade and convince people to buy products. I also learned how to balance work and school. The workplace culture is so intriguing and vibrant something I personally enjoyed. The hardest part of the job is the fact that you do not choose potential buyers yourself and sometimes individuals you are trying to sell to are unemployed. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get the hang of sales and enjoy accomplishing your target goals.
Pros
Sales experience
Cons
Salary and commision varies according to how well you did. Inconsistent salary