Platinum Life
3,5 out of 5 stars.
Platinum Life Employee Review

Positive organizational climate

11 March 2013
a typical day at work is a positive enviroment with stunning people. Learned to be target driven, positive and self motivated with a wonderful professional management team. My co-workers are like family to me and very supportive and motivational. The hardest part is to be target driven and helps to keep you motivated, the thing I love about my job is the people I work with
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
appreciation of hard work, gets rewards for it. very good salarie and friendly enviroment
20 March 2020
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The company works at full time from start to end. They demand that reports are given to team leaders daily. The management handles all administrational work. The work is under full pressure. There is a demand for results on time. If you do not meet the results required within three months, staff get fired. The handle the letting go of staff very harshly as they need results to be driven. Staff feel under pressure of losing the work daily because of results. The work is mainly desk operated. There is very little time to communicate. It is a single based desk operated area. Team leaders expect a lot results. They push motivation on a daily basis. Approach to work is very focused. The staff of department normally provide all the results needed on a daily basis. There is updates of progress that gets put on display. Team leaders are very comfortable in relaxing their team when the work is under pressure. They provide a lot of get togethers. The company supports all staff. They are very closely linked with staffs private lives. They require needs to be met. Management works privately and team leaders only get to communicate with management.
3,0
18 July 2019
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Great place. Targets are too steep but great...as I've only been on the training side of things. I didn't make it too far because of the steep targets
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Working recycled leads
14 January 2018
Telesales (Former Employee) - Johannesburg
Fun and energetic work environment. People are very friendly and helpful. Management is very good. Learned how to manage my time. How to get more organized in my way of working. Learned to communicate over the telephone. Hardest was to be able to reach daily targets.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Daily Targets
  1. Positive organizational climate