Platinum Life
Platinum Life Employee Review

Worked part-time

4,0
29 April 2019
A typical day at work was tension filled as your job depended on the number of sales made. I learned how to persuade and convince people to buy products. I also learned how to balance work and school. The workplace culture is so intriguing and vibrant something I personally enjoyed. The hardest part of the job is the fact that you do not choose potential buyers yourself and sometimes individuals you are trying to sell to are unemployed. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get the hang of sales and enjoy accomplishing your target goals.
2,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Sales experience
Cons
Salary and commision varies according to how well you did. Inconsistent salary
3,0
23 October 2020
Same role
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
It's a great environment with nice incentives and the Team leaders are the best, they are very encouraging and always try to make the team feel better if targets are not met. There's free breakfast and coffee throughout the day. It just that your job could end anytime if you don't make enough sales as per target. The commission structure is very good. They say it's doable but seems like you just need luck.
Pros
Breakfast and fruits, working hours (08:00-16:30) Mon-Fri, comm structure
Cons
No job security, they don't hesitate to terminate the contract if you don't meet targets
3,0
22 May 2020
Same role
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Hatfield, Gauteng
It was a learning curve of the world of employment. It was stressful at times but the management always ensured that we were coping and had fun. It was competitive yet thrilling. It taught me the art of customer service.
1,0
23 September 2020
Same location
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) - Potchefstroom, North West
This company is most definitely not fair, they don't treat their staff professionally, they treat tjem like children. The office environment is not bad, but we workex under a lot of pressure
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Terrible management, Pressure