Platinum Life
3,5 out of 5 stars.

Platinum Life Employee Reviews for Data Generator

It was a target-based environment which was really welcoming and friendly. I could fit into the culture of the company however it was difficult dealing with the pressure of a Call Centre environment that is based on targets. Salary was commission-based.
Nature of the job is extremely repetitive and does not provide a challenge at all. HR is very unorganized and because of the commission basis, the salary is too inconsistent. Working environment is good, just the nature of the job and management style is not up to standard.
I enjoyed working at Platinum Life for the three months that I was there. A typical day at work involved sitting at your desk and calling fresh leads with the hopes of gaining potential clients. I learned how to communicate well with people and also to work at a faster pace. I got along well with my co-workers and I am still in contact with most of them. The hardest part of my job was reaching my high daily targets and my most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the wonderful people I met.
Pros
Free fruit and popcorn everyday
Cons
Rude clients