Platinum Life logo

3,4
Work-Life Balance
2,9
Job Security & Advancement

Great environment but no job security

It's a great environment with nice incentives and the Team leaders are the best, they are very encouraging and always try to make the team feel better if targets are not met. There's free breakfast and coffee throughout the day. It just that your job could end anytime if you don't make enough sales as per target. The commission structure is very good. They say it's doable but seems like you just need luck.

Pros

Breakfast and fruits, working hours (08:00-16:30) Mon-Fri, comm structure

Cons

No job security, they don't hesitate to terminate the contract if you don't meet targets

Enjoyable if you're good with sales

It was a learning curve of the world of employment. It was stressful at times but the management always ensured that we were coping and had fun. It was competitive yet thrilling. It taught me the art of customer service.

Growth Opportunities

Platinum Life is a vibrant place to work for. The money is very good and there is profit share for permanent employees also. Colleagues are friendly and the support one receives from management is amazing. I would recommend anyone to work there as there is a lot of growth opportunity.

Fast paced productive results

The company works at full time from start to end. They demand that reports are given to team leaders daily. The management handles all administrational work. The work is under full pressure. There is a demand for results on time. If you do not meet the results required within three months, staff get fired. The handle the letting go of staff very harshly as they need results to be driven. Staff feel under pressure of losing the work daily because of results. The work is mainly desk operated. There is very little time to communicate. It is a single based desk operated area. Team leaders expect a lot results. They push motivation on a daily basis. Approach to work is very focused. The staff of department normally provide all the results needed on a daily basis. There is updates of progress that gets put on display. Team leaders are very comfortable in relaxing their team when the work is under pressure. They provide a lot of get togethers. The company supports all staff. They are very closely linked with staffs private lives. They require needs to be met. Management works privately and team leaders only get to communicate with management.

experience and learning

it was a great learning experience had learned a lot about cancer and how it can change your life and family's life , and how imported it is too have cover that will cover you in time off need communication skills

Best company with growth

Excellent working environment a company with growth with good and loving management but high pressured environment that grows and teaches you its very educational

Platinum Life is one of best companies I have ever worked for

The best employer thus far, environment is great and management does their job properly.i learned alot working for platinum life the experience was overwhelming I am more skilled now than before and I am ready to take on the world with all my experience. Thank you Platinum Life

Productive and fun workplace

Working at platinum life had helped me gain a lot of experience and to be able to be independent and get my own place to stay I made a lot of money .I gained a lot and also being able to support my family and also to learn more about cancer

Pros

Free break fast and alcohol

Cons

Fair hours

Work Ethics

Free Breakfast in the morning in a clean environment. good security with enough parking lots. they re professional an have good leadership Technics.good working hours and lots of holidays.

Pros

clean environment

Cons

2 out of 10 chances to be permanent.

Fun place to work at

Its a good company, only flaw is that there is no job security. More effort could be done to help trainees at an equal rate with the leads provided, all in all its enjoyable and never a dull moment

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

No job security

Jobs at Platinum Life

See more jobs

soul destroying

being on the phone call day to people who dot want to be called is very demorilizing. they tried to make it fun in the office but it just didnt make up for the job.

Fantastic Work Environment

Days are busy and tough, but very rewarding. Always striving to improve with constant innovation. Hard work will be expected but will also be rewarded. Fantastic teamwork and colleagues who motivate and support you daily. Management is supportive and fair. You will have to work hard to advance in your career.

Pros

Challenging

Cons

Demanding

Great culture of learning, needs self disciple and management

I arrive at or before 7 and work until 3. I learned time management skills, multitask and work independently. Best part of my work is meeting with different people and learning different technologies and mentorship. Worst part is having a lot of work to do that was not indicated as part of my job description and not being acknowledged

Pros

Off on Jewish holidays. Receive beauty packs, Mentorship

Cons

Few opportunities for expansion

Stressful, but enjoyable environment

Strict management, lots of work, required one to manage time wisely. The job taught me a lot about perseverance and work ethic. Great co-workers, positive, surrounded with lots of young graduates. Lots of opportunities for growth and lots of material for improving the one's skill in terms of telemarketing.

Pros

Great salaries, no weekends

Cons

Short Lunches, Long hours

Fun place to work

The brokerage is no longer in existence, but it was a fun place to work. I don't believe the call centers are for everyone. And my experience there is minimal.

Pros

training

Cons

liquidated

Productive and fun workplace

Management is great, and it is a great company to work for. Co-workers are driven and friendly. Hardest part is fitting everything into a day's work, but it teaches you time-management skills.

Pros

Jewish holidays off, company gives you many perks after 6/12 months employment

Cons

Reasonably long hours