Platinum Life
3,5 out of 5 stars.

Platinum Life Management reviews

It was a learning curve of the world of employment. It was stressful at times but the management always ensured that we were coping and had fun. It was competitive yet thrilling. It taught me the art of customer service.
Good people, unfair management,good supervisors and great mentors Good salary. The personnel managers are not fit to be in management and are not fit to work with people.
This company is most definitely not fair, they don't treat their staff professionally, they treat tjem like children. The office environment is not bad, but we workex under a lot of pressure
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Terrible management, Pressure
Platinum Life is a vibrant place to work for. The money is very good and there is profit share for permanent employees also. Colleagues are friendly and the support one receives from management is amazing. I would recommend anyone to work there as there is a lot of growth opportunity.
The company works at full time from start to end. They demand that reports are given to team leaders daily. The management handles all administrational work. The work is under full pressure. There is a demand for results on time. If you do not meet the results required within three months, staff get fired. The handle the letting go of staff very harshly as they need results to be driven. Staff feel under pressure of losing the work daily because of results. The work is mainly desk operated. There is very little time to communicate. It is a single based desk operated area. Team leaders expect a lot results. They push motivation on a daily basis. Approach to work is very focused. The staff of department normally provide all the results needed on a daily basis. There is updates of progress that gets put on display. Team leaders are very comfortable in relaxing their team when the work is under pressure. They provide a lot of get togethers. The company supports all staff. They are very closely linked with staffs private lives. They require needs to be met. Management works privately and team leaders only get to communicate with management.
They put through whom they like-favoritism.No leave if you write exams/tests at 8am/5pm-you work a full day.No leave for supps.Don't care about employees as there's always people resigning and being interviewed.Dolly is cool
Pros
Free lunch-Cheese and Hot dogs every day.
Cons
hours
Excellent working environment a company with growth with good and loving management but high pressured environment that grows and teaches you its very educational
The best employer thus far, environment is great and management does their job properly.i learned alot working for platinum life the experience was overwhelming I am more skilled now than before and I am ready to take on the world with all my experience. Thank you Platinum Life
Too much pressure. Great commission. Fun environment. Management is cool. Needs hard worker and must be willing to sit all day on the phone and work over time if team isn't meeting sales target.
Pros
Too much pressure
Cons
Great commission
A typical day would include arriving at work sorting leads and dialing. The management team is very clicky, The people and the overall culture is great. the most enjoyable part is the earning potential.
Pros
Free Breakfast
Cons
irregular working hours
Seeing that the Pretoria branch is a student centre, it is a fun (and professional) work environment, teaching us all about hard work and commitment. We acquire and develop the following skills: Customer relations, communication, problem-solving, time management, diligence, qualitative work results, and reaching our targets, while creating and maintaining a professional work culture.
Days are busy and tough, but very rewarding. Always striving to improve with constant innovation. Hard work will be expected but will also be rewarded. Fantastic teamwork and colleagues who motivate and support you daily. Management is supportive and fair. You will have to work hard to advance in your career.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Demanding
Fun and energetic work environment. People are very friendly and helpful. Management is very good. Learned how to manage my time. How to get more organized in my way of working. Learned to communicate over the telephone. Hardest was to be able to reach daily targets.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Daily Targets
At 08h00 I would be on my post. Every morning i would check if the server backed up correctly. Then i made my rounds at each department to make sure everything is in working order e.g. printers,wifi, networks, emails, etc. Thereafter i would get to all the managers/employees IT related enquires. After the days work I would backup the server before leaving for home. I have gotten a lot of time management, communication and call center environment experience at this job. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was entrusted to run the IT department the way I wanted to.
Pros
Free lunch and coffee
Cons
Understaffed
Not a lot of companies can be compared to Platinum Life. The quality of their management, benefits, training, understanding for each individuals work needs are amazing. The hardest part is working with client's policies who needs to cancel because of finances, however, the most enjoyable part is being trained properly how to assist clients with their current needs & help them not to loose their benefits & end a telephone conversation with a great compliment from a client regarding our excellent service & caring manner. The entire working atmospere is wonderful to work in. So proud of what this company has achieved so far.
Pros
Extremely good salaries, company benefits, Jewish holidays, profit share, flexi hours
Cons
Driving from Pretoria East to Sandton every day
Friendly workers, a happy environment with executives who are motivational and friendly. Everyone is always ready to help and lend a hand. Great student work.
Pros
Free lunches
I arrive at or before 7 and work until 3. I learned time management skills, multitask and work independently. Best part of my work is meeting with different people and learning different technologies and mentorship. Worst part is having a lot of work to do that was not indicated as part of my job description and not being acknowledged
Pros
Off on Jewish holidays. Receive beauty packs, Mentorship
Cons
Few opportunities for expansion
Long hours, but flexibile, big income and learning to do time management and be determined to succeed in reaching targets. Great co-workers and management.
Strict management, lots of work, required one to manage time wisely. The job taught me a lot about perseverance and work ethic. Great co-workers, positive, surrounded with lots of young graduates. Lots of opportunities for growth and lots of material for improving the one's skill in terms of telemarketing.
Pros
Great salaries, no weekends
Cons
Short Lunches, Long hours
Nature of the job is extremely repetitive and does not provide a challenge at all. HR is very unorganized and because of the commission basis, the salary is too inconsistent. Working environment is good, just the nature of the job and management style is not up to standard.
A typical day at work, was getting coffee upon arrival and greeting the entire office before closing in on your own cubicle of work. I have learned how the basic corporative environment operates in the day to day life and I gained skills I never knew I could have, like keeping calm under unimaginable stress, for instance! I had and still have great respect for the management of Platinum Life, as they put effort into each and every single employee. They were mentors to me, not only on occupational level. The most enjoyable part of the job, was probably my co-workers and the fact that I did not feel like a third year student when I walked in the office. The atmosphere was almost perfect! Despite all the great aspects of Platinum Life, the actual deed of doing the same work every day, repeating the same set of words every 15 minutes and elaborating on a harsh topic such as Cancer all day long, was the hardest.
Pros
Free Coffee and Popcorn Througout the entire day and Free Snack at 11:00
Cons
Rude clients