Platinum Life
3,5 out of 5 stars.

Platinum Life Employee Reviews

It's a great environment with nice incentives and the Team leaders are the best, they are very encouraging and always try to make the team feel better if targets are not met. There's free breakfast and coffee throughout the day. It just that your job could end anytime if you don't make enough sales as per target. The commission structure is very good. They say it's doable but seems like you just need luck.
Pros
Breakfast and fruits, working hours (08:00-16:30) Mon-Fri, comm structure
Cons
No job security, they don't hesitate to terminate the contract if you don't meet targets
Strict management, lots of work, required one to manage time wisely. The job taught me a lot about perseverance and work ethic. Great co-workers, positive, surrounded with lots of young graduates. Lots of opportunities for growth and lots of material for improving the one's skill in terms of telemarketing.
Pros
Great salaries, no weekends
Cons
Short Lunches, Long hours
Learn to deal with various people with a range of different questions. Teaches you to always be calm and listen to what other people have to say 1st. Friendly environment made fun by means of competitions and prices. The hardest part of the day would be when there are no answers and one struggles to make target.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Unpredictable days
Starts at 7 end at 6 but it depends on you how many hours you need to work to reach target, You Do your tele-marketing and then there is a free lunch, and if you reached target you can go home.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Commission based work
Nature of the job is extremely repetitive and does not provide a challenge at all. HR is very unorganized and because of the commission basis, the salary is too inconsistent. Working environment is good, just the nature of the job and management style is not up to standard.
The brokerage is no longer in existence, but it was a fun place to work. I don't believe the call centers are for everyone. And my experience there is minimal.
Pros
training
Cons
liquidated
I enjoyed working at Platinum Life for the three months that I was there. A typical day at work involved sitting at your desk and calling fresh leads with the hopes of gaining potential clients. I learned how to communicate well with people and also to work at a faster pace. I got along well with my co-workers and I am still in contact with most of them. The hardest part of my job was reaching my high daily targets and my most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the wonderful people I met.
Pros
Free fruit and popcorn everyday
Cons
Rude clients
A typical day at work, was getting coffee upon arrival and greeting the entire office before closing in on your own cubicle of work. I have learned how the basic corporative environment operates in the day to day life and I gained skills I never knew I could have, like keeping calm under unimaginable stress, for instance! I had and still have great respect for the management of Platinum Life, as they put effort into each and every single employee. They were mentors to me, not only on occupational level. The most enjoyable part of the job, was probably my co-workers and the fact that I did not feel like a third year student when I walked in the office. The atmosphere was almost perfect! Despite all the great aspects of Platinum Life, the actual deed of doing the same work every day, repeating the same set of words every 15 minutes and elaborating on a harsh topic such as Cancer all day long, was the hardest.
Pros
Free Coffee and Popcorn Througout the entire day and Free Snack at 11:00
Cons
Rude clients
The comapany is youthful, fun co-workers which i enjoyed but limited time for socialising. High pressured target driven environment which is the hardest part of the job but very rewarding. I learned to communicate well, time management skills and to type faster.The managemnet team was supportive and encouraging.
Pros
Free fruits and hot bevarages, enjoy Jewish/Public holidays, weekends off as well
Cons
Long hours, no flexiability for temporary employees, meeting weekly target
There was no such thing as an ordinary days work at Platinum Life. Everyday was faced with new challenges and different projects. I learned much about system development in my year which I spent there. The management style of the company was to allow staff to manage their own time and tasks with focus on output rather than office structures. Although this lead to a productive work environment at time the unstructured nature of the job could be challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job was the high emphasis on ensuring employers enjoy a balanced life while working for the company.
My typical day at work involved expanding the syllabus as well as teaching it to staff members. I learned to build rapport with staff as well as to get buy in from crucial stake holders. I also learned to work within a corporate structure and how to conduct business analysis. I had good relations with all my coworkers and was considered generally well liked. I found that management was generally close minded and very much in their own perspective but I have been having more and more success in getting by in from higher management levels.
Pros
Profit share
Cons
I could not perform to the level that I wanted with out working overtime, I was not rewarded for my extra work
I had to learn to be faster and more focused at work hence we had targets, also to work as part of a team. The work enironment was fun all the time and team building was taken very seriously and that helped with making us as employees gain more skills and see our strongest skills Most of all i enjoyed how we were all free to talk to management about our work ang how they would help us with anything that can make our work easier
Pros
The benefits and the team building events and the Jewish Holidays
Cons
The targets
Management is great, and it is a great company to work for. Co-workers are driven and friendly. Hardest part is fitting everything into a day's work, but it teaches you time-management skills.
Pros
Jewish holidays off, company gives you many perks after 6/12 months employment
Cons
Reasonably long hours
I think its fantastic that they give graduates the opportunity to earn some decent money, even if it isn't in their field of expertise. A typical day at work is to reach to target given to you which is not always physically possible. I learned that if you work hard at anything you will succeed. My management and co workers are fantastic. The hardest part is the mundane acpect and most enjoyable part is that we are all on the same boat
Pros
free popcorn
Cons
long hours initially, repetitive
a typical day at work is a positive enviroment with stunning people. Learned to be target driven, positive and self motivated with a wonderful professional management team. My co-workers are like family to me and very supportive and motivational. The hardest part is to be target driven and helps to keep you motivated, the thing I love about my job is the people I work with
Pros
appreciation of hard work, gets rewards for it. very good salarie and friendly enviroment