Point

3,0
A typical day at work:
- Assisting HR coordinator with daily tasks

What i learned:

- The process of hiring new employees as well as learning HR conditions of employment etc.

Management:

- The coordinator was great and was keen to assist with any queries i had and allowed me to work on my own and learn from my mistakes in order to improve.

Workplace culture:

- We would celebrate any major achievements the company had, ie, Signing of new contracts.

- We would have moments of hard work and moments of playtime (Friday sessions while interacting with the CEO, CFO etc)

The hardest part of the job

- Knowing that the day only ends when the client needs are met. Early morning's and late nights.

The most enjoyable part of the job

- The HR department is very widespread and so the tasks never became tedious. Everyday was a brand new day to learn more and do more.

- Making sure that there was a balance between work and play. '

Eg: Involving the staff in public holiday activities from giving back on Mandela day to dressing up on Heritage Day.
Pros
Celebradting office/ company achievements
Cons
No salary benefits
5,0
i liked it because i was learning new things everyday on the system that they are using called Print Job.
The Management are friendly and down to earth but firm about work ethics.

My co workers were good people who are willing to help each other for the job to get done in time.

the Hardest part is when a client is aggressive and shouting but with all my experience with customers i manage them.

The most enjoyable time is when the job is done in time and the client is happy
Pros
Team Building Outing
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Point?