PUMA Employee Reviews

5,0
I was an athlete, so I didn't have to be interviewed or anything, the experience is entirely different. It was a job because we had a contract and I had to do things for the company and they had me on retainer for that. It was a great experience, I've only been to the Puma offices once and it was a great experience, my interaction with them was mainly through my manager.
Pros
There were many opportunities to better myself, financially and the exposure was great.
Cons
I was very young at the time.
2,0
Working at Puma was okay to have as a first job. If you are starting out in your career, I recommend retail. It was great working with friends. Management could be better.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Works weekends and nights
1,0
I hate this company you all are fake as all heck the managers don’t care about your availability or your life they only care about their own bills and not anybody else.
4,0
Working at Puma, South Wharf was great experience due to consistent heavy volumes of customers, my manger there was great along with all other colleague's, I can't fault the place other then very ordinary salary, I would never have left that Job if there was a few extra dollars, though like I said thoroughly enjoyed working there.
Pros
Fellow employees, uniform, discounts, customer service experience.
Cons
Salary
4,0
Good for college students that just need a job while in school. Not much room for moving up. Some managers are good, others not so much. They do work with your schedule and everyone is welcoming.
Pros
flexible, fun events, discount
Cons
short breaks
2,0
Es un buen ambiente de trabajo solo seria bueno que mejoren la seguridad
1,0
make you work really hard but dont pay you properly. Everyone treats you bad and expect you to do everything while the managers sit in the office the entire day. have dealt with racism at work from a manager but nothing was done about it. overall did not like it
Pros
nothing
Cons
make you work like dogs
5,0
Love to work for this company. PUMA got a great company culture and a lot of likeminded and passionate people. People are from all over the world and very divers. Best benefits for me are the flexible work schedule and location, the great offering of sports activities and that the company focusses on the wellbeing of its people. Herzogenaurach is well reachable by car. It tales a bit longer if you have to tale public transportation to get there.
Pros
A lot of likeminded and passionate people, People are from all over the world, very divers, flexible work schedule and location.
Cons
Fast pacing company, you can get lost if you can't keep the pace.
4,0
Müşterilerle bir süre sonra arkadaş gibi oluyorsun, senin özel müşterilerin oluyor. Arkadaş ortamı benim için hem rekabetçi hem de eğlenceliydi.
Pros
Yol ve yemek, primler
Cons
Mola zamanları kısa
5,0
it was very chill at puma and there wasn’t anything too difficult to do besides when stock would come in but besides that its all good. most of the time customers would just call us for checking of shoe sizes or checking stock and thats it
Pros
chill workplace
Cons
bias management
4,0
Arbeitsklima war gut. Ein sehr junges Team. Zu der Zeit, als ich dort arbeitete, sind die Filialleiter jährlich gewechselt worden. Aber jeder einzelne war gut. Nur für die Zeit als ich dort war, war einfach das Gelhalt zu wenig.
Pros
Gutes Arbeitsklima
Cons
Schlechte Bezahlung
4,0
It was a journey worthwhile . I learned a lot especially from my immediate bosses who taught me the value of work and life balance apart from other things.
3,0
Het is leuk om te doen en het is niet zeer moeilijk. Het enige wat mij stoorden is dat het elke keer hetzelfde is dat er niet echt verandering is en je niet echt door kan groeien. Na een tijd heb je geleerd wat je moet leren en kan je er niet veel meer bij leren of door groeien. Het is een perfecte job als je nog student bent en nog veel moet leren. Maar als je al gewerkt hebt in de Retail en je wilt naar de volgende stap om bij te leren dan is Puma niet voor jou. Maar ben je student en je hebt nog nooit in de Retail gewerkt en wil wat extra centjes verdienen dan is Puma ideaal voor u.
5,0
Good job. I will come back for sure this good evevery thing
5,0
Belle expérience humaine équipe très soudé et bonne ambiance au travail managère à l 'écoute .
5,0
I am a good and honest worker in your family,it means my office,so I do my level best, strictly ,and ,parfectly do my duty ,and good desiplin and good,work,in my office
5,0
I learned that shoes are in alphabetical order, and from smallest to largest in foot size. The hardest part of the job is when people get upset at you for not having the shoes as if I bought them. The enjoyable part is when you give them the shoe they asked for and they are happy and smiling.
1,0
Puma claims to prioritize customer service but unfortunately that is not the case. My store manger was rude and mean towards her associates, yet upper management only listens to them. Your hard work does not determine how you get paid, workers get paid very unfairly.
5,0
Good company bad management that didn't care about there job or the store location so sales would be affected by it and no one cares that they aren't preforming well .
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Working
3,0
the work field i chose in PUMA was very competitive, also the sales should be maintained. a lot of work regarding products and stocks needs to be done. as PUMA is based on customer servicing, it was more hectic to convince the customers. but overall the environment was friendly, respectful and safe.
3,0
No pagan comisiones ni te dicen cuál es tu meta a vender para comisionar.