Quest

Quest Employee Reviews

call logs were too much learnt patience good fun people to be around if the network was down free stuff
Pros
free stuff
Cons
salary
relaxed work environment friendly stuff more growth opportunities
Cons
not permanent
learn how to handle objection, the hardesyt is getting difficult clients, closing and taking ownership of the call is the fun part. I have gud team players at my team.
Pros
thje are free lunches on bull run days
Cons
the long hours are there and its 10 hrs
I once had an insult day at work where by I was greeting a customer with humbling manners and he responded rudely I felt like crying that crying that day. And that day I started to learn that each and every person has their own moods and they can express it at anytime so have to accept anything that comes your way.I always get well with all my management and co-worker team since well im a hard worker and a humble lady so never had anything bad with them.I am a fast learner and good in my job so I don't see anything hard on my job neither the ones I had before.Put a smile on my face and just do my job.
Pros
i always sacrifes because i love what im passionate about
Cons
always do after all hard work pays.
our leader make us compete by setting a price for the one who brings more new business daily and my team was a fun team as we will all participate .
Pros
free lunches and breakfast
Cons
long ques
Quest is one of the best companies to work for and a pity that my contract is coming to a end. I love to help people and joining the company made this happen.
Pros
overtime paid
Cons
Not so busy work day. Learned to work with people closely. Management was okay, except for one bit where we didn't have any proper work schedule. Co-workers on the other hand were okay.
Pros
n/a
Cons
No work schedule.
It's typical when is not busy, especially during the month. I have learned to work under pressure, to be patient and compassionate. Management was fine, you can be open and free to the manager. Co-workers where helpful , friendly and open for advice and we where a team worker.
Cons
I have learned to work best in a team, and to get along with my co-workers, which i find easy to do because i am a friendly person, with good listening skills and easy to get along with... I enjoy customer service because I realate well with people as I am a social and bubbly person.
The work i have been doing has been a great challenge as it is always a challenge to me on a daily basis as the target needs to be met everyday and it is always increased everyday. It also needs team work as we all need to reach a certain target as awhole so we need to motivate one another. The hardest part about the job is the fact that if we do not reach a target its a disappointment to all of us as a team. What i Learned the most is TEAM work because it really teaches you to get along with different type of people and also increase your peoples skills
Cons
this place has no regard for their staff, they make it seem all rosey when you start but once you in the working groove they show their true colours, your salary gets paid into mercantile bank whether you like it or not, the hr staff doesn't have a clue as to what they doing, and management is pathetic when it comes to dealing with their staff , steer far clear of this company
Cons
too many to mention
fun to do my work, learned new skilles everyday, mageent team was okey to work wiyh, they are fun ppl to work with, reaching the target more expecially if ur not allowed to go outside to do some sales, when achieved your goals for the week, and for a month.
Pros
games
Cons
Typical day at work is that i come in in the morning,follow leads using a qoutation tracker and also do canvassing in and out of my area. Im actually based in a cashbuild store so that i can assist customers who wants to open a home account, and the evniroment there is so warm,i feel like im at home.The managment has its ups and downs.The hardest part of my job is to go look for clients and you find that no-one is interested in the product,sometimes you do find people that are interested but they get declined because they are finacially over commited,the most enjoyable part of my job is that i help my clients exeptional
Pros
we get commission if you meet your target
Cons
i am a team player, so normally i make it a point that i socialise and interact with other colleques and by doing that it makes the working inviroment perfect .
Pros
goodie bags during festive season
Cons
long hours including overtime