RBS Employee Reviews

working with other races .Learning different cultures. Making a difference when writing a funeral policy to local communities/clientwhen a claim is paid out to see the relieve on people faces.attention to detail,Management human side.Values orientated,TrustHonestyRespect for each other.In a competitive environment and bringing in new business in the insurance industry was difficult but manageable.Recruitment (finding the right calibre of person for the jobThe People friendlyness.support structure highly recommended.
Pros
company vehicle
Cons
not applicable
Your job is not secure they are very unorganized and pay you the worst salary with little to no benefits the expectation that is there is way too high for the money they offer and they have the most unpleasant HR manager i have seen in a while she dose not really know how to work or interact with people she’s definitely a bit of a racist in my opinion
Pros
Good team to work with
Cons
Bad salary and high expectations
I enjoyed working at RBS . Very friendly and helpful staff and management. Great team work. Being the store at RBS , was amazing because of the friendly staff.
They value their employees and do whatever it takes to keep the culture a family vibe. The compensation is amazing, and there is plenty of opportunity for growth.
Pros
Free studying opportunities
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Can be challenging on a day to day work bases. Learnt how to work under pressure Learnt how to deal with work issues face to face. Made me confident
Pros
Once a month bravo on Friday
Cons
No cons
Mainly working on a contract basis brings its challenges, however the performance driven working environment, team work and high level of skills and knowledge is the type of environment that I feel comfortable in and delivers the best results. Vision driven leadership skills, exceptional project management and implementation thereof.
My typical day at the work is clearing my inbox, sort invoicing, book cars, receipting all the money in the bank, take payments on car hire, filing, invoicing, booking cars. I have learnt to work independently and established myself as having a strong organised administration background which is a key asset to any organisation. I report to management but also work well independently and also manage the department when needed. The hardest part of the day is dealing with queries but to deal with them in a timorously professional manner that leaves the client happy. What I enjoy is coming to work and feeling like i am surrounded by family.
Pros
Free tea time treats every 2nd Wednesday of the month
Cons
Cons too much work for 1 staff member
There is no dull moment, each day comes with different challengesI learned that Bafokeng take their elders seriously(Protocol is key with Councillors, Dikgosana and Kgosi)The management style is quiet relaxed, giving you a chance to grow and make decisions.Most of my co-workers are in the field and see them occasionallyThe hardest part of the job, is communicating with field workersThe fun part is that we work and win as a team.
Pros
free vip tickets to matches
Cons
driving through the night to assist drivers