Radiant Marketing

Radiant Marketing Employee Reviews

South Africa14 reviews
2,0
Was a tough experience working in the field in dangerous areas with no supervision and making targets was difficult because the product was not trending
Pros
Free sales training
Cons
Dangerous environments
1,0
False hope I was a good worker they took my knowledge and time they took a big dump on it

Racists underpaid lying I enjoyed the environment learning new things how to close a deal open accounts work with people but it all just stopped there.There was no written contract aswell
5,0
Environment is great, coworkers great, work is what you put in. With work you are expected to always be doing something with coworkers, offered very little in time in personal life. Job itself can be draining so positivity

.Always growing, successful company with serious potential for employees who are motivated. Positive work atmosphere and an extremely manageable schedule.
5,0
It is long hours. But the skills I have learned are amazing. I am grateful for the lessons I have learned and the people I have met.

I wanted to start a business but didn't have any sales skills. I have now acquired them and will be heading out on my own.
Pros
Free training, great people, fun environment.
1,0
Very poor environment and it needs to be closed otherwise they are killing people. Yo work for the whole month nothing you get from them like compensation yet you work for the whole day
Pros
nothing good
1,0
I personally won't recommend them. Applied for one of they're ads, showed its for ggf marketing and salary is R3000-R6000 but when i got there it was totally a other story. You must do sales rep work, go to places on your own expense and you only get paid commission. They mislead the people!
#Liars
Pros
Cons
They mislead you and have to pay your own transport money
1,0
Fake smiles work long hours 6:30am - 6:30pm promises growth within 6months you will be a manager bull shirt if you need proof Google credico and you'll find out who and what these people are .

They are fake.

They lie

False advertising.
Pros
Cons
long hours and no pay
4,0
i personally had fun working at this company. the management is on top range as they will not treat you as an employee but as part of the team making critical dicisions when asked to.
Pros
public holidays were always fun because we spend them together
Cons
avarage hours
1,0
This is a scam trapping people. Fake smiles and set up. Don't be fall into this trap!
They make you work without pay and leave.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radiant Marketing?
1,0
Responded for a job ad for an admin position, no skills or experience needed as full training will be provided. Compensation would be R4000 to R7000. Working hours Mon-Fri 07:00-16;00, Sat 07:00 to 15:30. Get there to discover i have to do sales and promotion, i have to travel to town taxi rank( at my own expense) Stand in the sun all day no breaks allowed. Only to leave at 17:00 by train (which i've never done before) to go back to Claremont, to have to find my own way home only after 18:00. Absolutely no regard for one's safety or travel arrangements. By day two i could no longer physically stand in the sun any longer as my skin had such major sun burns. After speaking to them and explaining that this is not what i signed up for, I then got told to recruit 20 people a day but not use the company name. Which is a near impossible task. Then after enquiring about a contract and working hours, was told I have a bad attitude. They expect people to work Mon-Sat 11 hours a day for R2000 a month.
Its complete exploitation and total lack of respect. They prey on people that are desperate for jobs and then just use them. This company is DISGUSTING!
1,0
As a working mother i was made to work 13 hour days which included saturdays and public holidays and i worked for month, using my vehicle and petrol to get to places as far as capegate everyday and even travelling with co-workers who would not contribute to the fuel costs and all i got paid was r659.50 for a month!!! Egg on my face at the end!! Learning experience, dont fall for big smiles n positive attitudes!! Sharks out there!!!
Cons
Overly long hours
3,0
All the tainers would get to work early and have talks of how the day will be conducted, three hours later we would then go to the designated stores. If I had to train people for the day we would be at the store for about five hours, if no training was happening, I would be with the group allocated to me for seven hours at the store before going back to the office and having a de brief till 7pm. After the debriefing with the trainees, I would then meet with management and the other trainers to do data capturing and strategical plannings for the following day. The job I had taught me a lot about strategical planning, engaging with people and the sales and marketing world. The hardest part was to get people to sign for the product but it was the enjoyable part too.
Pros
the experience and meeting many other people.
Cons
long hours and the salary was to low.
3,0
I entered the market industry with no experience. I was trained to the level where i was also taught to be a trainer a well. In that work place i have learned professionalism on speaking and how to dress. I was mostly working in a team, but i also did individual work as well. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling and getting to meet many people with different personalities. The most hardest part of the job was payment excuses
Pros
learning the marketing system
Cons
you had to use your own money to go to the field you were selected to market in
3,0
Worked very long hours from 6.30 in the morning to 6.30 in the evening. At the office we would teach train and learn and device strategies for the day and then at 8 we would go to the feild(malls) to market and sell the product.
Hardest part of the job was over turning the negatives to positives. The most enjoyable part was talking to many people.

Management had an open door policy so you could just go into the office and speak to them>
Pros
learning on the job