Radiant Marketing

Radiant Marketing Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Was a tough experience working in the field in dangerous areas with no supervision and making targets was difficult because the product was not trending
Pros
Free sales training
Cons
Dangerous environments
False hope I was a good worker they took my knowledge and time they took a big dump on it Racists underpaid lying I enjoyed the environment learning new things how to close a deal open accounts work with people but it all just stopped there.There was no written contract aswell
It is long hours. But the skills I have learned are amazing. I am grateful for the lessons I have learned and the people I have met. I wanted to start a business but didn't have any sales skills. I have now acquired them and will be heading out on my own.
Pros
Free training, great people, fun environment.
Cons
i personally had fun working at this company. the management is on top range as they will not treat you as an employee but as part of the team making critical dicisions when asked to.
Pros
public holidays were always fun because we spend them together
Cons
avarage hours
All the tainers would get to work early and have talks of how the day will be conducted, three hours later we would then go to the designated stores. If I had to train people for the day we would be at the store for about five hours, if no training was happening, I would be with the group allocated to me for seven hours at the store before going back to the office and having a de brief till 7pm. After the debriefing with the trainees, I would then meet with management and the other trainers to do data capturing and strategical plannings for the following day. The job I had taught me a lot about strategical planning, engaging with people and the sales and marketing world. The hardest part was to get people to sign for the product but it was the enjoyable part too.
Pros
the experience and meeting many other people.
Cons
long hours and the salary was to low.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radiant Marketing?