Radiant Marketing

Radiant Marketing Employee Reviews in Claremont, Western Cape

I entered the market industry with no experience. I was trained to the level where i was also taught to be a trainer a well. In that work place i have learned professionalism on speaking and how to dress. I was mostly working in a team, but i also did individual work as well. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling and getting to meet many people with different personalities. The most hardest part of the job was payment excuses
Pros
learning the marketing system
Cons
you had to use your own money to go to the field you were selected to market in
Environment is great, coworkers great, work is what you put in. With work you are expected to always be doing something with coworkers, offered very little in time in personal life. Job itself can be draining so positivity .Always growing, successful company with serious potential for employees who are motivated. Positive work atmosphere and an extremely manageable schedule.
Very poor environment and it needs to be closed otherwise they are killing people. Yo work for the whole month nothing you get from them like compensation yet you work for the whole day
Pros
nothing good
Cons
I personally won't recommend them. Applied for one of they're ads, showed its for ggf marketing and salary is R3000-R6000 but when i got there it was totally a other story. You must do sales rep work, go to places on your own expense and you only get paid commission. They mislead the people! #Liars
Pros
Cons
They mislead you and have to pay your own transport money
Fake smiles work long hours 6:30am - 6:30pm promises growth within 6months you will be a manager bull shirt if you need proof Google credico and you'll find out who and what these people are . They are fake. They lie False advertising.
Pros
Cons
long hours and no pay
This is a scam trapping people. Fake smiles and set up. Don't be fall into this trap! They make you work without pay and leave.
Responded for a job ad for an admin position, no skills or experience needed as full training will be provided. Compensation would be R4000 to R7000. Working hours Mon-Fri 07:00-16;00, Sat 07:00 to 15:30. Get there to discover i have to do sales and promotion, i have to travel to town taxi rank( at my own expense) Stand in the sun all day no breaks allowed. Only to leave at 17:00 by train (which i've never done before) to go back to Claremont, to have to find my own way home only after 18:00. Absolutely no regard for one's safety or travel arrangements. By day two i could no longer physically stand in the sun any longer as my skin had such major sun burns. After speaking to them and explaining that this is not what i signed up for, I then got told to recruit 20 people a day but not use the company name. Which is a near impossible task. Then after enquiring about a contract and working hours, was told I have a bad attitude. They expect people to work Mon-Sat 11 hours a day for R2000 a month. Its complete exploitation and total lack of respect. They prey on people that are desperate for jobs and then just use them. This company is DISGUSTING!
As a working mother i was made to work 13 hour days which included saturdays and public holidays and i worked for month, using my vehicle and petrol to get to places as far as capegate everyday and even travelling with co-workers who would not contribute to the fuel costs and all i got paid was r659.50 for a month!!! Egg on my face at the end!! Learning experience, dont fall for big smiles n positive attitudes!! Sharks out there!!!
Cons
Overly long hours
Worked very long hours from 6.30 in the morning to 6.30 in the evening. At the office we would teach train and learn and device strategies for the day and then at 8 we would go to the feild(malls) to market and sell the product.Hardest part of the job was over turning the negatives to positives. The most enjoyable part was talking to many people.Management had an open door policy so you could just go into the office and speak to them>
Pros
learning on the job