Radiant Marketing

Radiant Marketing Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Found 1 review matching the search
Responded for a job ad for an admin position, no skills or experience needed as full training will be provided. Compensation would be R4000 to R7000. Working hours Mon-Fri 07:00-16;00, Sat 07:00 to 15:30. Get there to discover i have to do sales and promotion, i have to travel to town taxi rank( at my own expense) Stand in the sun all day no breaks allowed. Only to leave at 17:00 by train (which i've never done before) to go back to Claremont, to have to find my own way home only after 18:00. Absolutely no regard for one's safety or travel arrangements. By day two i could no longer physically stand in the sun any longer as my skin had such major sun burns. After speaking to them and explaining that this is not what i signed up for, I then got told to recruit 20 people a day but not use the company name. Which is a near impossible task. Then after enquiring about a contract and working hours, was told I have a bad attitude. They expect people to work Mon-Sat 11 hours a day for R2000 a month. Its complete exploitation and total lack of respect. They prey on people that are desperate for jobs and then just use them. This company is DISGUSTING!