Raizcorp
Raizcorp Employee Review

Incredible place to learn and work

5,0
11 November 2015
Raizcorp was without doubt the most challenging and yet supportive workplace I have had the undoubted pleasure of working in to date. The company's mission is truly part of the everyday experience of each employee, and I continue to admire and respect every member of the incredibly talented Raizcorp team.
6 June 2015
Same location
Personal Development Guide (Current Employee) - Sandton, GP
My day is scheduled a month in advance and the entrepreneurs that is part of my portfolio have dedicated session times every month to meet with me as their personal development guide.

When my day starts at work, I already either went to gym or attended dance class, ensuring I arrive at work energized and excited.

I learn new things every day depending on what my clients agenda is for the day. Also what I learn depends on if I'm presenting training to a group of my clients or if I'm seeing individual clients. My manager is mostly out seeing clients and I luckily are a person that have self-motivation, discipline and integrity to perform my responsibility the best I can.

My co-workers is a friendly and very loyal bunch, each one with their unique quirks. We make a great team.

The hardest part of the job is when entrepreneurs don't take themselves or their business seriously.

Creating a exciting and growing environment for each of my clients to flourish is definitely the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Exposure to different roles ie training & development, guiding, public speaking etc
Cons
I'm currently driving to Rustenburg on a daily basis
12 November 2019
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg North, Gauteng
Nice company to work for. Best environment. Open plan environment. Then the job can give you exclusive admin experience and small to large enterprises that form the economy
7 May 2018
Arize Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Very well coming environment, two way process and not easy going at all. Strong teams as teamwork is crucial and cooperation amongst workers. Thanks I left in good spirit,
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a