Raizcorp

Raizcorp Employee Reviews

South Africa5 reviews

Too small for work load

Nice company to work for. Best environment. Open plan environment. Then the job can give you exclusive admin experience and small to large enterprises that form the economy

High level of cooperation

Very well coming environment, two way process and not easy going at all. Strong teams as teamwork is crucial and cooperation amongst workers. Thanks I left in good spirit,

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Modern

Lovely company, very modern vibe. Hard working people. The culture of Raizcorp is for the hip and funky. The nice thing of Raizcorp is the foozball during lunch time and the ability to distress when you are stressed out. Gym facilities, shower facilities. Great company.

Incredible place to learn and work

Raizcorp was without doubt the most challenging and yet supportive workplace I have had the undoubted pleasure of working in to date. The company's mission is truly part of the everyday experience of each employee, and I continue to admire and respect every member of the incredibly talented Raizcorp team.

Entrepreneurial Growth is Key

My day is scheduled a month in advance and the entrepreneurs that is part of my portfolio have dedicated session times every month to meet with me as their personal development guide. When my day starts at work, I already either went to gym or attended dance class, ensuring I arrive at work energized and excited. I learn new things every day depending on what my clients agenda is for the day. Also what I learn depends on if I'm presenting training to a group of my clients or if I'm seeing individual clients. My manager is mostly out seeing clients and I luckily are a person that have self-motivation, discipline and integrity to perform my responsibility the best I can. My co-workers is a friendly and very loyal bunch, each one with their unique quirks. We make a great team. The hardest part of the job is when entrepreneurs don't take themselves or their business seriously. Creating a exciting and growing environment for each of my clients to flourish is definitely the most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

Exposure to different roles ie training & development, guiding, public speaking etc

Cons

I'm currently driving to Rustenburg on a daily basis

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raizcorp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Raizcorp