Raizcorp

Personal Development Guide1 review
Sandton, Gauteng1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
3,0
My day is scheduled a month in advance and the entrepreneurs that is part of my portfolio have dedicated session times every month to meet with me as their personal development guide.

When my day starts at work, I already either went to gym or attended dance class, ensuring I arrive at work energized and excited.

I learn new things every day depending on what my clients agenda is for the day. Also what I learn depends on if I'm presenting training to a group of my clients or if I'm seeing individual clients. My manager is mostly out seeing clients and I luckily are a person that have self-motivation, discipline and integrity to perform my responsibility the best I can.

My co-workers is a friendly and very loyal bunch, each one with their unique quirks. We make a great team.

The hardest part of the job is when entrepreneurs don't take themselves or their business seriously.

Creating a exciting and growing environment for each of my clients to flourish is definitely the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Exposure to different roles ie training & development, guiding, public speaking etc
Cons
I'm currently driving to Rustenburg on a daily basis
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raizcorp. Our community is ready to answer.
3,8