Rand Water logo
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Rand Water Employee Reviews

3,9Work-Life Balance

Challenging and fun place

work/life balance valued. Best practice application and excellent leadership, Fun place, family oriented, opportunity for growth/room for career growth, market related remuneration, excellent benefits,good company to work for.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Very productive and all protocols observed

Clean environment ,adhere to prtocol of safety, quality,iso,training staff and personal development training.Market remuneration,quarante job secured.

Pros

book your luch at company

Cons

Only for those has extra mile to streach

Good company

Good Experience good Provides with good quality and excellent service Good provider PPE to training and workers Problems with salary range for trainee. Best practices.

Pros

Cons

No comments

Good company

good working culture always have something to do fun and enjoyable place to work at and is micro management company and give you a chance to futher your studies

Pros

good company and good work

Cons

too political

Rand Water is one of the best companies that i've ever worked for.

Working for this company is awesome, as long as u render your services u will not be micromanaged, employees are treated very fairly.Safety is the priority number one in this company.

Enthusiastic about improving career and work experience ,aiming to also add some qualification on my review

Project was aimed at poverty alluviation than help individuals to have a stable income and future security . It was a clear fixed term contract without any future promises.

It is enjoyable to work at randwater because there is many task you need to dull with and solve many problems.

Tips : You must be a person who able to work under pressure . Egue to learn. Intelligent and vigilant. Friendly and always helpfully. Always meet dead line.

Electrical maintenance

I did my electrical apprenticeship at rand water. I qualified as electrician (electrical artisan), with a thoroughly knowledge of electrical maintenance, fault finding and plc

The hardest part of the job is not having resourses to get the job done.

There is inconsitency within the department which at time brings about frustrations. Management very beurocratic leading to bottle neck reporting structures are constricted and one is not given well deserving answers meaning no rationale from workers.

productive

good place to work for and good people I loved working for this company the culture is good and people are friendly all the time, I really enjoyed working for them

Jobs at Rand Water

See more jobs

nice culture

they are so chilled and it a slow paced environment , there's so not much opportunity to grow , for you to move up someone must die pr resign , that is when you will move up

it was okay work there and gained same experience and skill that i can use

Skill development is good there and good management, as well as good team leader to teach and guide I. the work place. Good supervision to development skills.

Combination of productive and rewarding

The company has a great team of workers and has a good legacy, however, issues of typical SOE appears to be the challenge that might erode the solid work laid by the previous leadership.

I enjoyed working at Rand Water. I hope that they employ me permanent this time.

We were working shift which I enjoyed working it. I have learned to analyze samples using laboratory instruments. The hardest part of the job is during rainy season. It's little bit difficult to go and collect samples. Other than I enjoyed working there.

Wonderful employer

It was great place to working for Rand Water the culture and perks are fantastic. The working hours were reasonable management was strict but fair blessed to have worked there.

Productive work team. Managers periodically engage with employees at floor meetings Hardest part was when successful investigations lead to the dismissal

Productive, pressure and stressful

A very productive company with hardworking individuals with the relevant experience and skills. Autocratic management style used by most managers who micro manage their reportees.

Excellent work place

Dealing with members of the public requiring information or seeking meetings with management, Provide effective and efficient administrative support to the area.

All i can say i am a very good and vibrant person who is willing to learn more and be able to be guided where is importang

As Process Controller Assistant there is not much I am doing per rather than cleaning a big floor of filter house. Culture is good and I have learned to monitor the water purification system from obstruction to distribution.. Hardest with when the client troubleshooting and try to solve problem. I find joy when purifying the water that people use on daily basis. As well as I acquire experience in Mechanical Engineering workshop to develop myself of what I want to achieve more as a professional engineering.

Pros

when you get a call out the buy you food

Cons

working long hours overtime and get little time to rest.

Productive working place

The company as whole is a good company. It's just I now have big family and I need more salary to support my family. If I can get a better salary for my living needs, I can stay!!

Productive, effective and good working environment

I usually start my work at 08;00 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. I have learnt to connect the Electrical panels and fault finding. Very good management. I mostly enjoy D.B and panel connection, and LV cable joint
  • Rand Water