RAWSON PROPERTIES

RAWSON PROPERTIES Pay & Benefits reviews

South Africa35 reviews
4,0
Love that you can earn as much as you sell, but I prefer to have a basic salary, it's more secure. The more work you put in the more you get out. You will have to work hard to keep on making money.
4,0
You work on your own.Guidance and training comes at a cost.You have to pay for it along with other marketing products.

There are no benefits and commision is done on transfer of the property which can take between 3 months and a couple of years.

You meet a lot of people , but the relationship is very business like and you learn a lot about property and building structures.
Pros
you are independant
Cons
long periods with no salary
5,0
I really enjoyed working for Rawson Properties, I learnt alot and got to meet so many different kinds of people.
The only reason for me leaving was due to being on a commission based salary and only paid out when a sale was made and that could take months.
Pros
extra courses available to employees
Cons
long hours and people contacting you in your private time
4,0
if you a passion for making money quick and willing to wait on your commission to be paid, this job is meant for you.
you determine your salary but patience is needed
Pros
quick money
Cons
waiting on the money to be paid
2,0
Hardwork and long hours, lots of focus on money driven industry. Overall it requires a strong willed, money driven, money focused person who has no responsibilities at home eg. kids
1,0
Real Estate jobs require a self starter. Person with a vehicle and plenty of time. Basically the job required me to work very hard with little to no resources at all. Working for commission is not for me.
Pros
Road shows
Cons
Commission Based job
2,0
Our switchboard is very busy, on a typical day we would answer +-100 calls been head office for the Western Cape Franchisees. Coming from a financial background it is interesting to learn about the property market, sales, rentals etc. My co-workers are friendly, has a "we are family" attitude and willing to share to their knowledge and train any new staff. The most enjoyable part of my job is able to resolve a customer query
Pros
n/a
Cons
No benifits
3,0
Answer the switchboard. Attending to all sort of maintenance issues of rental properties, drain blockages , pool pumps. electrical ,water leakages.I had fantastic older co-workers that shared their wealth of knowledge with me.The hardest part of job was to try and speak to the owner about a problem and not get a hearing.
Pros
There is no age restriction in real estate.
Cons
No benefits at all.
4,0
It was a new and valuable expirience to the property industry.I was taken for training to go and learn more about property,i qualified as a real estate agent at rawson.I did field work and office work.The expirince was profound.
Pros
Supplied Marketing Material
Cons
No basic salary