Rawson Property Group
4,0 out of 5 stars.
Rawson Property Group Employee Review

Fast paced and motivational

29 October 2019
The branch offers max infrastructure, support, motivation and training to ensure a successful term of employment. All. One needs to do is keep up the pace.
5,0Work/Life Balance
2,0
24 March 2014
Same location
Property Consultant (Current Employee) - Durban, ZN
Property has got good potential but often has to work so much harder because you have to write your own cheque. I worked with a great diverse bunch of people. The hardest part is you can never take time out for yourself. If you do it has to be limited. Your phone never stops ringing. The most enjoyable part is closing a deal successfully and keeping everyone happy.
Pros
Semi Flexi Time
Cons
People calling all hours of the day.
7 February 2020
Administrator (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
You are basically you're own boss, in terms of you have to put in a lot of work to get paid as you worked on commission only. The work space is relaxed and the hours were okay because you could work from home.
19 October 2019
AREA SALES SPECIALIST (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Working with Rawson, I felt the company was truely there to help its sales agents as well as build confidents to do the job. We also promoted giving back to the community by holding fund raising events, team building beach clean up, monitary donations. Rawson was very impressive with the continued education they offered. As new skills, laws, and regulations came out, it felt as if we were the first to know, learn, and master to out shine all competition. I never felt like I was left in the dark.