Rawson Property Group
4,0 out of 5 stars.
Rawson Property Group Employee Review

Organised and easy, great marketing, helpful

4,0
26 April 2018
I was lucky to be in an office full of helpful associates. My principal was one of the best leaders. Always prepared to go the extra mile and coach you when advise was required.
4,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
flexibilty
Cons
working on weekends
7 February 2020
Administrator (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
You are basically you're own boss, in terms of you have to put in a lot of work to get paid as you worked on commission only. The work space is relaxed and the hours were okay because you could work from home.
29 October 2019
Sales and rental agent (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
The branch offers max infrastructure, support, motivation and training to ensure a successful term of employment. All. One needs to do is keep up the pace.
19 October 2019
AREA SALES SPECIALIST (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Working with Rawson, I felt the company was truely there to help its sales agents as well as build confidents to do the job. We also promoted giving back to the community by holding fund raising events, team building beach clean up, monitary donations. Rawson was very impressive with the continued education they offered. As new skills, laws, and regulations came out, it felt as if we were the first to know, learn, and master to out shine all competition. I never felt like I was left in the dark.
  1. Organised and easy, great marketing, helpful