Rawson Property Group
4,0 out of 5 stars.
Rawson Property Group Employee Review

Positive and exciting work enviroment

19 October 2019
Working with Rawson, I felt the company was truely there to help its sales agents as well as build confidents to do the job. We also promoted giving back to the community by holding fund raising events, team building beach clean up, monitary donations. Rawson was very impressive with the continued education they offered. As new skills, laws, and regulations came out, it felt as if we were the first to know, learn, and master to out shine all competition. I never felt like I was left in the dark.
5,0Work/Life Balance
1,0
30 May 2017
Same location
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I had initially enjoyed working for the group because I had assumed that I would be able to showcase my skills and be considered for open vacancies. However I was looked down upon and never recognised.
Pros
work experience
Cons
zero potential for growth
7 February 2020
Administrator (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
You are basically you're own boss, in terms of you have to put in a lot of work to get paid as you worked on commission only. The work space is relaxed and the hours were okay because you could work from home.
29 October 2019
Sales and rental agent (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
The branch offers max infrastructure, support, motivation and training to ensure a successful term of employment. All. One needs to do is keep up the pace.
  1. Positive and exciting work enviroment